Imagine...if Ngannou knocks Fury out

I'm not buying it being a real fight
Anyway let's be real. It isn't a REAL fight. Usyk was the real fight, this is just a farce from a fat duck who is making money fighting a can

Fury can do what he wants. Usyk is just the next guy to get beat, if they can’t negotiate a price for that to happen, Fury can do light work like this instead.

In that case, you have no idea what you're watching. Usyk would be the most skilled heavyweight Fury has fought by some margin, not only skilled, but fast, and slippery, and very active with a consistent workrate. And still prime.

Is it possible Fury could win by using his sheer mass and grappling and stinking the joint out with a lot of holding and leaning and smothering? Sure.

But Usyk is the better boxer, and should be favoured probably 60/40.

Fury clearly wasn't anywhere near as confident as you are of beating Usyk, seeing as Fury offered him 70/30, Usyk accepted, and Fury still ducked him <Lmaoo>

You’ll love the odds if this ever happens then.

As for the details from the negotiation, bear in mind that you don’t actually know anything about them, other than reading rumors on the internet and selecting the ones that match your preferred narrative.

As for the details from the negotiation, bear in mind that you don’t actually know anything about them, other than reading rumors on the internet and selecting the ones that match your preferred narrative.

Usyk accepted 30% and Fury still made excuses to duck out of the fight, it's not even arguable.

Why are you being such a blind retarded Fury nuthugger?

I used to be a Fury fan before this, as did @Dana's Moonface

It's one of the most obvious duckjobs I've seen, as obvious as Bowe - Lewis.

Usyk accepted 30% and Fury still made excuses to duck out of the fight, it's not even arguable.

Why are you being such a blind retarded Fury nuthugger?

I used to be a Fury fan before this, as did @Dana's Moonface

It's one of the most obvious duckjobs I've seen, as obvious as Bowe - Lewis.

A slight correction to your post buddy, it isn't one of the most obvious duckjobs since Bowe, it IS the biggest duck since he binned his world title

Fury is a fucking joke and the only way he can redeem himself, is to sign to fight usyk after this circus

I bet he will be allowed a voluntary defence by the WBC and will fight someone like Ruiz, or he may even have the balls to fight Zhang/Joyce? But I doubt that at this stage

Chisora 4 is probably the likeliest option

Py6kUGp.jpg

Even if it is not an exhibition, it's still a fucking farce and the majority will not pay to watch such rubbish

It makes mcgregor v conor seem like hagler v hearns in comparison

Nobody outside of Mma fans knows francis and Fury is the laughing stock of boxing right now

How many of you guys are silly enough to pay big dollars/pounds for this shite?

Even if it is not an exhibition, it's still a fucking farce and the majority will not pay to watch such rubbish

It makes mcgregor v conor seem like hagler v hearns in comparison

Nobody outside of Mma fans knows francis and Fury is the laughing stock of boxing right now

How many of you guys are silly enough to pay big dollars/pounds for this shite?
Conor vs Floyd was a better sell for fans but was not any more credible in terms of a match. In fact, Francis has a better chance because he could get a chance KO where Conor would be less likely to do so.

As far as the fight selling, I don't know about that. It isn't the Conor fight, but I doubt they would pay that much for the fighters if they didn't think it would sell. They aren't paying as much as they did in the Conor fight, so it may be proportional. I'm not a fan of gimmick fights and wouldn't buy it, but glad Francis is making the money outside the UFC.

Listen Uce,it makes perfect sense. He throws a punch that absolutley flatlines people and look surprised that it even happened. God given frightening power. Roman Zentsov had a left hand like that too in MMA.

Don't think I've ever seen that Roman dude, well at least I don't remember it.

Looked him up and god damn, yea he had some pop in that left. Just watched him starch Yvel. You pulled this dude out of your ass from way back.

Summed all the Usyk comments up perfectly.

0% chance. Ngannou’s mma boxing isn’t even good. He has a hail Mary knock out punch and that’s it. Ngannou would get destroyed by a top Hw/amateur boxing prospect. Fury was already clowning ngannou. Fury is pretty much tossing him a charity red panty night. Fury can end it in less than 60 seconds or carry him for as long as he wants mercifully. No legitimate boxing commission would sanction such fight to protect ngannou . If fury would take the ngannou fight seriously, he could put Ngannou in a coma possibly

In that case, you have no idea what you're watching. Usyk would be the most skilled heavyweight Fury has fought by some margin, not only skilled, but fast, and slippery, and very active with a consistent workrate. And still prime.

Is it possible Fury could win by using his sheer mass and grappling and stinking the joint out with a lot of holding and leaning and smothering? Sure.

But Usyk is the better boxer, and should be favoured probably 60/40.

Fury clearly wasn't anywhere near as confident as you are of beating Usyk, seeing as Fury offered him 70/30, Usyk accepted, and Fury still ducked him <Lmaoo>
Cute made up story

Also your lover barely beat that absolute bum AJ. He’d get embarrassed by Fury.

He wont even land a clean shot. There's such a huge skill disparity between them.

Tyson Fury is only 34?

He looks way older.

He's also fat.

But damn is he slick. I was hoping he was older and maybe slowing down so this would be competitive.

Wilder knocked him down so why not Francis (who hits harder)? I mean it's long a shot, but it's not NO shot.
he's like Ben Rothwell's larger brother

If i were you id do some research there and not just spout a bit of a story you half heard somewhere to fits your opinion :) no one who has followed boxing even considers it in the realms of possibility that usyk could even put up an decent fight with fury let alone challenge him. He had a hard enough time with joshua. Who is literally a complete smoke show to sell ppv to idiots who prefer muscles

If Tyson didn't think he'd put up any kind of fight why didn't he take the unification and easy payday?

Seems to me that Tyson thinks he would indeed put up somewhat of a fight.

All these people that say its impossible ...

... bet ur life's savings on Fury then regardless the odds since its "impossible" you wont win some money right?

Good luck

I'd be surprised if Big Frank lands a decent single punch on The Gypsy King with his head movement and quick reflexes

Cute made up story

Also your lover barely beat that absolute bum AJ. He’d get embarrassed by Fury.
Fury doesnt seem to think so. He has no reason to back out of the 70/30 split unless he's scared to lose to Usyk.

All these people that say its impossible ...

... bet ur life's savings on Fury then regardless the odds since its "impossible" you wont win some money right?

Good luck
Lol exactly
0% chance. Ngannou’s mma boxing isn’t even good. He has a hail Mary knock out punch and that’s it. Ngannou would get destroyed by a top Hw/amateur boxing prospect. Fury was already clowning ngannou. Fury is pretty much tossing him a charity red panty night. Fury can end it in less than 60 seconds or carry him for as long as he wants mercifully. No legitimate boxing commission would sanction such fight to protect ngannou . If fury would take the ngannou fight seriously, he could put Ngannou in a coma possibly
No, Fury cannot 'end it in 60 seconds'. Ngannou could possibly do that to Fury in MMA, but not Fury to Ngannou in boxing. Fury will have to play it cautious for the opening rounds. He is well aware of the risk.
As per the above post, why don't you put your money where your mouth is? Are you willing to put $10k on a Fury win? Easy money right?
Didn't think so.

Back