Immigrant Mentality

uRGrg5W.gif

Joey Diaz will be more than happy to explain it to you when his new special comes out, which is named exactly that..

It means you get your ass kicked, but you show up the next day with a steak sandwich in your hand

What do you mean by that? I’m in America. Immagraint myself from Southern Asia.
Because it means different things in different parts of the world right now. We in the US have different issues with immigrants than say, Germany. Not saying its good or bad.

What does “Immigrant mentality”mean?
Listen cocksucka, cocaine, girl's ass, jersey, cocksucka, disco era, studio 54, dying studio 54, cocaine, colorado, basketball, cocksucka...listen... Kidnapped, cocaine, tremendous!

Listen cocksucka, cocaine, girl's ass, jersey, cocksucka, disco era, studio 54, dying studio 54, cocaine, colorado, basketball, cocksucka...listen... Kidnapped, cocaine, tremendous!

That post was Tip-Top McGoo; spoken like a doctah!

B_8Nh-6UsAAc109.jpg

I’m guessing it means the mentality of someone who is an immigrant.

the (non-immigrant) american mentality according to ichiro suzuki

'In the 16 years that I have been here, what I've noticed is that in America, when people feel like a person is below them, not just in numbers but in general, they will kind of talk you up. But then when you get up to the same level or maybe even higher, they get in attack mode; they are maybe not as supportive.'

The immigrants I work with--mostly African and South American and Mexican--all work their asses off and rarely complain. They mostly all speak 2 languages at minimum and have traveled all over the world.

Saving and living within your means,,,,,working hard....

+ taking nothing for granted, always knowing it could all be gone and you are back at square one. throw in some sheep herder's mentality and you pretty much describe me.

Moving to a new country and not adopting the spoken language.

In my area it’s get over the border and straigh to the welfare office. Work under the table, don’t pay taxes and get free medical and education.
I’ve been doing it wrong all these years

Back