IMO 5 Worst Moves By Pres Trump

A white supremacist getting arrested, does not mean that they are committing violence in the name of white supremacy. There are a bunch of thugs, bikers, ex-prisoners who are white supremacists, but their robbing and mugging is rarely done in the name of an ideology.

That's exactly what I focus on in my threads. You need to read more.

Hey everyone, if you wonder why I'm constantly making threads about white supremacists getting arrested, it's because of people like this. I guess it's time to increase them because there are stories I've been sitting on because of all the whining here.

You're threatening to make more threads using anecdotal evidence to support a narrative? What a novel concept for the wr, I don't think this has ever been tried before.

Missile strikes on Syria was by far #1. No congressional support, extremely delicate situation being mishandled

What was wrong with the Charlottesville response? He condemned both groups of people and acted very presidential regarding the matter.

Healthcare will take awhile to fix. The amount of entitled people receiving Medicaid is a huge barrier.

Lol! One side killed someone and maimed others while terrorizing a town that didn't want them there. the other counter protested and were accosted. totally equal.

If healthcare will take a while to fix, maybe put that fix as an option before trying to repeal the existing structure. crazy thought, I know.

5. Hiring Scaramucchi

4. The New York Times Article Post Mueller Investigation where he says, "My personal fiances are off limits."

3. The health care repeal debacle.

2. The Charlottlseville response and re-response.

1. The Firing of James Comey

1. Not firing "Sloppy" Steve Bannon sooner, that fat jackass.

2. Firing Anthony Scaramoochy (deprived us of LOLz)

3. Not rounding up and executing Hillary supporters

4... I got nothing

I agree with most of these, except I think firing James Coma was a no-brainer which has been well vindicated. Also, how many personal fiances does Trump have?

James Commie is a nasty leaker. He will be waterboarded. Firing him was a huge success IMO.

1. Running for potus

Lol! One side killed someone and maimed others while terrorizing a town that didn't want them there. the other counter protested and were accosted. totally equal.

If healthcare will take a while to fix, maybe put that fix as an option before trying to repeal the existing structure. crazy thought, I know.

The “other” side showed up with weapons and attacked people. The girl who was “killed” has just finished throwing bricks at cars. Not everyone protesting the removal of historic monuments was an extremist by the way. There were some reasonable people protesting the removal of statues.

Would people consider a full blown war with Iran, if that happens, to be number one?

1 worst mistake was his mom not swallowing him

What was wrong with the Charlottesville response? He condemned both groups of people and acted very presidential regarding the matter.

Healthcare will take awhile to fix. The amount of entitled people receiving Medicaid is a huge barrier.
He didn't say; "Those could have been my sons".

2. He won
3. Hillary lost get over it Hillcuck
4. Allah Akbar
Huurrrr duuuuurrr

Look the head Drumplkins has come to defend his daddy. Lmao at calling people cucks when you refer to a 70 year old orange billionaire as daddy.

<Oku02>

Last edited:
Drug warrior, civil forfeiure proponent and lap dog for private prison industr, Jeff Sessions

Back