Crime Impeachment filed for withholding aid to Israel. It’s (D)ifferent this time.

The same, but different.

Biden is withholding funding that was previously approved. It's not his place to decide the terms...

Democrats never realize their tactics can be turned against them.

"But the backlash hasn’t just fallen along party lines.

On Friday, a group of 26 House Democrats sent a letter to Biden saying they are “deeply concerned about the message the Administration is sending to Hamas and other Iranian-backed terrorist proxies by withholding weapons shipments to Israel.”

The group of House Democrats, led by Rep. Josh Gottheimer of New Jersey, also requested a briefing from the White House to get more information on Biden’s decision, as well as how and when aid appropriated by Congress for Israel will be delivered.
Did you know that Eisenhower and Reagan did the same thing?
We shouldn't be giving our drunk friends the keys to American Built and paid for cars (or fighter jets in this case) y'know?

Stop projecting your mental illness on everyone else.

If you were around in the 60s you'd be saying the same stupid shit about campus Vietnam and civil rights protesters.

"Can you please shut the fuck up and let Israel vaporize tens of thousands of children in peace without being annoying about it?"

I'm 100% against the genocide, same as you, dumb fuck.

Just ask @HereticBD lol

Feels good to have the lunatics on both sides hating me. Let's me know I'm on the right path.

Yeah except that it is different. Biden is asking them to not bomb Rafah. Trump was trying to strong arm Ukraine into giving him dirt on Biden.

You know this but. But you’ll suck on the at dictators teet and lie through your teeth to try and win a point against the libs. It’s tedious really
Honestly the way you guys always deflect to Trump when Biden is criticized is some tedious dicksucking

Just ask @HereticBD lol

Feels good to have the lunatics on both sides hating me. Let's me know I'm on the right path.
If you're against it, then why would you be joining in the liberal-conservative circle jerk alliance of hating on the campus protests raising hell against the genocide? As always, conservatives are incoherent in their positions.

If you're against it, then why would you be joining in the liberal-conservative circle jerk alliance of hating on the campus protests raising hell against the genocide? As always, conservatives are incoherent in their positions.

I literally didn't.

I said it would be smart for bad actors to mobilize people like you to a cause they actually disagree with because people look at you and say 'What a fruitcake, whatever he supports, I'm against it' and throw their support the other way.

Check out my posts in the Israel/Palestine threads over the last six months if you don't believe me

How about YOU, your family, and your cronies filthy, ANY of those better off now ?
Im curious. Do you think inflation wouldnt have happened if Trump had been president? And how would he have curbed inflation that was world wide and a result of massive supply chain issues?
His financial policy during his presidency was massive deficit spending during a booming economy to give historic tax breaks to corporations and the rich.
So how would Trump have saved the us from inflation?

Im curious. Do you think inflation wouldnt have happened if Trump had beenpresident? And how would he have curbed inflation that was world wide and a result of massive supply chain issues?
His financial policy during his presidency was massive deficit spending during a booming economy to give historic tax breaks to corporations and the rich.
So how would Trump have saved the us from inflation?
That is WAY over my head Prutfis.​

Speaking as a tax paying peon and USA citizen , NO ONE THAT I KNOW isn't in much worse shape financially now under Biden than we were under Trump.

How about you, do you love what you see around you currently in the USA ?​

Last edited:
That is WAY over my head Prutfis.​

Speaking as a tax paying peon and USA citizen , NO ONE THAT I KNOW isn't in much worse shape financially now under Biden than we were under Trump.

How about you, do you love what you see around you currently in the USA ?​
Thankfully i dont live in the us.

Your post seems to indicate that things would be better if Biden wasnt president. So that would lead me to believe that you think it s Bidens fault. So ill ask again, do you think it would have been different with Trump as president? And how would he have achieved this?
The entire world is worse of due to inflation/greedflation. Its not a us only problem that you can blame the president for.

Your post seems to indicate that things would be better if Biden wasnt president. So that would lead me to believe that you think it s Bidens fault.

ZERO question Biden was worse for the USA, and USA's world opinion.

Of course, Trump didn't have a perverted painter-boy crackhead son, with China or his dad's full financial support, to help foster Joe's positive sentiment.​

Stop projecting your mental illness on everyone else.

If you were around in the 60s you'd be saying the same stupid shit about campus Vietnam and civil rights protesters.

"Can you please shut the fuck up and let Israel vaporize tens of thousands of children in peace without being annoying about it?"
- To be fair. The hammer is against USA Jr onslaught!

The left basically turned impeachment into a PR tool and now sadly the right is playing the same game.

Thirty years ago the Republicans impeached Clinton for lying about getting his dick sucked. But yeah compare that to what Trump was impeached for and conclude that Democrats politicized impeachment.

{<diva}

ZERO question Biden was worse for the USA, and USA's world opinion.

Of course, Trump didn't have a perverted painter-boy crackhead son, with China or his dad's full financial support, to help foster Joe's positive sentiment.​
You didnt really answer my questions.

Biden is definitely not worse for the worlds opinion of the US than Trump. Thats just plain wrong.

Are you equally upset at Jared getting a couple billion from the middle east? Middle eastern countries booking stays at Trump resorts to gain favor with him etc?

Just ask @HereticBD lol

Justin Trudeau has said the same. The claim was a little more believable in his case.

Go check my posts in the Israel thread
No thanks. But do any of them say J. Trudeau is taking the right stance in the conflict?

To wit,

Today, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spoke with Minister Benny Gantz, a member of Israel’s War Cabinet.

The Prime Minister and the Minister discussed the latest developments in Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza.

Prime Minister Trudeau reiterated his concern over the humanitarian crisis in Gaza and the humanitarian implications for Israel’s planned military offensive in the city of Rafah.

Prime Minister Trudeau thanked Minister Gantz for Israel’s support in enabling the departure of hundreds of Canadians from Gaza. He stressed the need for Israel’s continued support in facilitating the exit of the remaining Canadians and their extended families.

The Prime Minister reiterated Canada’s support for the right of Israelis and Palestinians to live side by side in peace, dignity, and security. He also expressed Canada’s longstanding support for a two-state solution to secure a comprehensive, just, and lasting peace in the region.

Prime Minister Trudeau condemned the disturbing rise of antisemitism and Islamophobia. The two leaders exchanged views on the impact the conflict is having on Muslim, Jewish, and Arab communities in Canada and around the world.

Prime Minister Trudeau and Minister Gantz agreed to remain in contact as the situation continues to evolve.

Back