Implying it was a fix/dive should be considered fighter bashing here

It should be. But I don't see much moderation being done on fighter bashing in general. Just think about the absolute state of WMMA bashing on this forum. Or the general quality of discourse and thread creation that's being tolerated. Baseless conspiracies are just another thing to add to the pile of trash content some users post here

It was a ‘soft fix’ - a dishonestly favorable matchup meant to create the illusion of Conor being a legit contender.

Certainly looked suspicious.

What's wrong with flagging that?

Herb reffing, Cerrone quitting in seconds, easy setup for Khabib, Dana mentioning before if Conor walks out without injury he'd get the title shot.... All just seems too convenient

It should be. But I don't see much moderation being done on fighter bashing in general. Just think about the absolute state of WMMA bashing on this forum. Or the general quality of discourse and thread creation that's being tolerated. Baseless conspiracies are just another thing to add to the pile of trash content some users post here

If you found out Sherdog didn't even have moderator's would you actually be surprised?

Sherdog is an embarrassing wasteland of a site. A horrible reflection of the MMA community.

I don't consider it a fix or a dive but I don't think Cowboy was all that interested in being in there either. I think he just showed up to collect a pay check and didn't put his best effort into it. That's not a dive, it's just apathy.

Seems like the Internet nowadays is full of conspiracy theorist... scares the shit out me

Fuck's sake, hall monitors above. Do you want free speech or the right not to be offended by others? I know what I'd choose.

Aldo was crying not smiling after the fight

This is a key point. Cerrone didn’t give a fuck that he lost and this was called by many people before the fight as being his attitude.

I don’t think the fight was fixed because it didn’t need to be.

Let’s see what Conor does in his next fight against a game opponent who actually wants to win

Implying this was anything but a prepared scam to wash away Conor’s loss to Khabib, and set up a rematch should be an automatic ban for stupidity.

Cowboy had zero chance of winning this fight, one way or another. None. He didn’t believe he can win. No one thought he would win. He was brought to lose and lose quickly and he did.

The guy kept saying he would rather lose in a stand up fight than win in a grappling fight. He’s an embarrassment.

The fact that you actually typed this out makes me happy.

Title. Mods SHOULD ban all these stupid idiots. Unless somewhat real evidence (bank account transactions) shows up there is no reason to say that shit.

Was Aldo fixed too? Everyone except Khabib was in the fix? Come on now, Conor is good, he may not be the best but even before the UFC he had like 90% finish rate in the first round. Cowboy was hit clean and he is a slow starter

EDIT: Some morons are reading this and thinkin I'm a Conor fan lol, I'm not

Shut your bleeding vagina

This whole fight week and whole event showed the corrupt dark side of ufc

it was all planned to try get khabib match

This forum is so popular because of fighter bashing, user bashing, trolling, lax moderation (not enough but whatever), etc.

You basically want to kill Sherdog Forums, so in my view you should be the one to be banned.

Title. Mods SHOULD ban all these stupid idiots. Unless somewhat real evidence (bank account transactions) shows up there is no reason to say that shit.

Was Aldo fixed too? Everyone except Khabib was in the fix? Come on now, Conor is good, he may not be the best but even before the UFC he had like 90% finish rate in the first round. Cowboy was hit clean and he is a slow starter

EDIT: Some morons are reading this and thinkin I'm a Conor fan lol, I'm not

95% of people on sherdog is 13 year olds arguing about who their favourite fighter is. Can't even give credit when it's due, they are not fans of the sport of MMA. It's impossible to have a normal discussion on these boards without some smartass giving retarded comments, it's ruining the forum imo.

Back