Implying it was a fix/dive should be considered fighter bashing here

The most suspect part of the fight was the shoulder strikes appearing to rock Cowboy. Never seen one fighter been rocked by shoulder strikes. Seriously asking if anyone else has seen that?

If you even watched the fight, you could clearly see that those shoulder strikes did NOT rock Cowboy, it was the head kick that rocked him bad. The shoulder strikes busted up his nose and one eye. But yeah, i bet Cowboy faked that too.

Lol at mcnuggets fangirls trying to silence any criticism of their idol and the CORRUPT FAKE NEWS UFC.

Title. Mods SHOULD ban all these stupid idiots. Unless somewhat real evidence (bank account transactions) shows up there is no reason to say that shit.

Was Aldo fixed too? Everyone except Khabib was in the fix? Come on now, Conor is good, he may not be the best but even before the UFC he had like 90% finish rate in the first round. Cowboy was hit clean and he is a slow starter

EDIT: Some morons are reading this and thinkin I'm a Conor fan lol, I'm not

You want censorship now, you pathetic schoolgirl? Aldo was not a dive it was a legit punch.
That weak headkick was bullshit though and you have exposed yourself as clueless for comparing both.

Title. Mods SHOULD ban all these stupid idiots. Unless somewhat real evidence (bank account transactions) shows up there is no reason to say that shit.

Was Aldo fixed too? Everyone except Khabib was in the fix? Come on now, Conor is good, he may not be the best but even before the UFC he had like 90% finish rate in the first round. Cowboy was hit clean and he is a slow starter

EDIT: Some morons are reading this and thinkin I'm a Conor fan lol, I'm not

It wasn't a fix at all. Cowboy just sucks, and he's past his prime.

One of my posts in another thread was deleted and a mod warned me I was being watched for making fixing allegations but I haven't been dubbed or banned. I think there's been a flood of these threads and posts by even Mac nuthuggers so you'd have to temporarily shut down the forum so that's why they seemed to have given up and just let the convo go as they should.

The most suspect part of the fight was the shoulder strikes appearing to rock Cowboy. Never seen one fighter been rocked by shoulder strikes. Seriously asking if anyone else has seen that?

Never. They are annoying for a trained fighter nothing more. This whole fight is suspect.

I can't remember a fight like that but I also can't remember anyone getting bloodied up by shoulder strikes before. Those seemed to do some damage.
Yeah most people don't just hang out for the face to keep getting bashed with them and learn the first time.

Nah.. nothing to see here..

Just some conor derangement syndrome..

Haters' mma world is conor-centric.. conor exists in the middle as the prime evil.. every time something goes right for conor it's dark magic, corruption or straight up unfair..

all other fighters would beat conor until they are booked to fight him.. then they are cherry picked and great stylistic match ups..

It does not matter how much you shit on other fighters.. even with great fights and atg resumes they need to fit into the conor narrative - ie they were never that good/had the flu/took a dive..

That is why the haters can suck a fat cock.. like i've always said, the person conor is an asshole but the fighter conor is elite.. when you need to be dishonest about other fighters' abilities to justify being an emotional bitch about conor your're pathetic..

fck what a bad card though, 40 second main event was the only fun the whole night
There is something seriously wrong with you if you didn't enjoy the Barber beatdown, or Oleinik subbing Greene.

Well here as per the rules thread, you get dubs for implying a fighter is on PEDs without evidence, (especially if you're talking about GSP but that's another conversation). I think the same logic should apply
That's odd because I see a lot of people who post that GSP pic with the "HGH gut" and I never seen anyone get dubs/banned for posting that.

I respectfully disagree.

There was a fuck-load of money involved in a fight where one guy didn’t throw a single punch.

We as fans are absolutely entitled to ask questions and to say otherwise is a dangerous slippery slope which opens the door to corruption.

I’m not saying the fight was fixed but I think it is perfectly reasonable to say it was a little suspect.
Spot on. And Cerrone owes his fans (or ex fans at this point) an explanation of the poor fight IQ and lack of willingness to fight

Implying this was anything but a prepared scam to wash away Conor’s loss to Khabib, and set up a rematch should be an automatic ban for stupidity.

Cowboy had zero chance of winning this fight, one way or another. None. He didn’t believe he can win. No one thought he would win. He was brought to lose and lose quickly and he did.

The guy kept saying he would rather lose in a stand up fight than win in a grappling fight. He’s an embarrassment.

/End thread right here.

That's odd because I see a lot of people who post that GSP pic with the "HGH gut" and I never seen anyone get dubs/banned for posting that.

That's because people arent stupid , and no none of these guys are truly clean.

Bisping , Hunt, Diaz bros and that's it.

No one said it was a fix when Justin Gaethje did the same thing

He actually tried to fight vs justin thats why there not even remotely similar. He didnt just stand there like a tin can and let the guy have he's way with him like he did vs conor.

Conor losing would've been a disaster for the UFC which is why the deck was heavily stacked in his favour and Cowboy is a proven company man that's on his way out of the sport and doesn't have any title aspirations. I don't believe he took a dive per se, but he grabbed the first chance he got for going down and didn't offer any real resistance before that.

No matter. Conor will never win against Khabib or Tony, uncle Daner can gift him as many title fights as he wants. I feel for Gaethe though.

Back