In hindsight, If u were Conor, would u have taken the Floyd fight

It's 100 million dollars of course I'd still take the fight. I would also hired a real boxing coach, and proper sparring partners. Conor's problem is he lacks any kind of humility so he refused to train properly.

Went 10 rounds with the best ever in his first boxing match. Horribly embarrassing.

Anyone would have landed on Floyd while he was just covering up and walking forward. FACT. Floyd was worried about your sour face after the fight if he played defensive. He didn't know it would be sour either way.

He wouldn't make 100 in MMA in his entire career, it's a no brainer. I would engage in gay sex on Facebook live AND make eye contact for 100 million dollars.

Maybe u are just a little gay anyway, haha

He wouldn't make 100 in MMA in his entire career, it's a no brainer. I would engage in gay sex on Facebook live AND make eye contact for 100 million dollars.
You'd do all that for 5 bucks, don't lie.

If you're smart, you can make 100mil just by being yourself in your own sport. I think this fight embarrassed him more than the Diaz fight. I don't remember him getting drunk at the podium of the Diaz fight. He was just toyed with. That has to hurt his pride.

Did he look like an embarrassed man to you in the post fight press conference? He has been sipping whiskey in the press conference when he beat Poirier and Aldo IIRC

floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-press-conference.jpg

Who wouldn't want to get TKO'd by Floyd for type of money that sets your family financially for generations?

Of course lol. Conor now has the biggest PPV of all time in 2 different sports. If the 6.5m number is accurate he's probably about to make upwards of $140m in a single night. He also got punches in and won rounds against the GOAT of another sport. He put on an entertaining fight and likely gained fans. He lost nothing and gained everything.

Connor fans

Head Clean off!
Brittle hand old man
29-40
McGreggor Fast
13 seconds

The list goes on and on. There was clear nuthugging, like noting I've seen since fall of 01. Total mob mentality, spewing shit, with no concept of reality.

We all saw reality unfold, a retired, brittle handed, tiny man beat Connie McGreggor

Those are just fanboys on the internet.

Boxing experts:

"Conor won't land a punch!"
"Conor will hit the canvas in the first exchange!"
"Conor won't win a single round!"
"Mayweather finishes him in the first round!"

Back