In your opinion does MJ hit harder than Conor?

BadJuju

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I was just taking in to consideration that Conor finished Poirier but MJ finished him in a more emphatic fashion. I could be wrong, does a different division come in to play? Or am I missing something? Open to learn.

His hands are fast as fuck, it wouldn't surprise me, he is not as accurate as Conor though.

Everyone knows he doesn't but I'm sure conor haters aren't above this kind of stupidity.

He has faster hands, not more powerful or accurate.

It's close. Both guys hit REAL hard for LW.

But Conor is much more accurate and pin-point with his shots.

Mj is more explosive while Conor got more raw power and way more accurate

Could Dagenham and Redbridge FC beat Real Madrid at he Bernabeu?

MJ is a good fighter but nowhere near Conor’s level

MJ caught Khabib

But Conor is going to flatline him and make it look easy ....

MJ has the fastest hands in the division. He lost a bunch of fights, but I'll tune in to watch his fights. I hope they won't cut him.

MJ had some great hits for sure. RIP.

It's close. Both guys hit REAL hard for LW.

But Conor is much more accurate and pin-point with his shots.

Put it this way, if Khabib saw MJ's punches coming, with MJ being faster, do you reckon he would see Conor's strikes or is there another factor here like his angles?

If we’re talking raw power, possibly. Conor has much better technique, timing, accuracy, placement, distance control, etc.

Put it this way, if Khabib saw MJ's punches coming, with MJ being faster, do you reckon he would see Conor's strikes or is there another factor here like his angles?

MJ is faster, but he's nowhere near as accurate with his strike placement as Conor. MJ tends to whiff a lot of wild strikes, whereas Conor is much more patient, and really makes sure he has a bead on his opponent before letting his hands go.

Chad Mendes said after the McG fight -"The guy just doesn't miss."

Khabib will have to be very careful on his entries in this one.

Back