Inability to cry

I cant cry bros, sad scenes, looking back to hard times, remembering loved ones. None of them help and i have this constant pressure/pain on left side of my chest.

Cant say im an emotional person, but man i need to drop some tears to feel relieved, and it has been a veeeeery long time, like 10 years or something. 10 years of fucking chest pain.

Btw finally found an engineering job bois. They pay me good, will be away from my mother and brother for awhile but ill be able to provide them better now. Living in a ghetto area now in a family apartment where we dont pay rent. Fucking drug addicts and drunk peoples that beat up their wives all around, their kids are outside allday, that kinda shit. Gotta get them outta here. Life is very expensive here bois.

View attachment 1025458

Prime Tila was the shit. Now she is batshit crazy. Still would.

What was the last time that made you cry?

Be quiet, Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry
Big boys don't cry

Try a meditation retreat in the middle of the nowhere with some hippies, work on that heart chakra. I bet they even have substances at some of those, they just won't advertise it. Half-joking, who knows it might do something.

I was the youngest of three boys and our parents worked a lot so we often were unsupervised. As the youngest and smallest my brothers would often beat the shit out of me.

my dad sat me down and told me that my brothers thought it was funny to see me cry. He said whenever you want to cry train yourself to laugh. it won’t be as fun for the brothers if you laugh. It worked. They still beat me up but would get bored of it much quicker. Only bad part was i started laughing at my moms funeral recently

Ever see Warrior with Tom Hardy? If that last fight doesn't get your eyeballs damp then I don't know what will.

TS, I recommend watching Midnight Cowboy. If you aren't balling during the bus ride at the end then yeah, you have issues

Back