Incredible Scenes In Forgettable Movies

Son of Werdum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This scene just popped in my head again, the opening scene of Way of the Gun, a decent movie but to me only really memorable for this one scene. But what a scene it is, hilarious, intriguing, and gives you a sense of our main characters without direct exposition. If the rest of the movie was half this good it would be an all time classic.

What other relatively average movies can you think of with incredible scenes?

Some few scenes with Denise Richards in Wild Things....
Yes about Denise Richards!
tumblr_mgwqh41XC21rc2y7vo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Some few scenes with Denise Richards in Wild Things....

I was just watching Starship Troopers a couple nights ago, she is a treat.

Also Kate Beckinsale and Francis McDormand doing some weird age play step mom lesbian incest making out in the pool in Laurel Canyon.

I get the feeling I am mostly gonna get nude scenes and really cool action scenes from shitty movies.

This scene just popped in my head again, the opening scene of Way of the Gun, a decent movie but to me only really memorable for this one scene. But what a scene it is, hilarious, intriguing, and gives you a sense of our main characters without direct exposition. If the rest of the movie was half this good it would be an all time classic.

What other relatively average movies can you think of with incredible scenes?

While funny, kind if, that is easily the most basic and forgettable scene in the entire movie.

Sarah Silverman with the gay slurs... lol. Surprised woke twitter hasnt found this clip yet and cancelled her.

While funny, kind if, that is easily the most basic and forgettable scene in the entire movie.

Sarah Silverman with the gay slurs... lol. Surprised woke twitter hasnt found this clip yet and cancelled her.

Shell be fine shes playing a loud mouthed bitch .... and she got her head fuck started so she got what she deserved in the scene

I'm a Mann nuthugger and loved Miami Vice but I accept that people consider it forgettable lol. That said, it had some good scenes

Theater really lost its shit at these ones:

I consider Miami Vice to the be the GOAT trailer for a horrible movie

The Ferrari cruising the dark Miami streets and the titles to Numb was just awesome. I also think it’s the first instance of the “guns clicking to the music” trope that’s pretty common in action trailers today

Back