Incredulous Schaub predicted Bisping's 1st round KO loss

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Big Brown just could not believe that Bisping fought Kelvin so soon, such a high risk for a low reward. The fight wasn't even on PPV and likely would have low ratings in the US due to the timeslot.

"It's silly, really. I just don't get it...."

"What happens if [Bisping] goes in and gets knocked out in the first round?"

"Shanghai, China bro! China's far as fuck....the timezones are all jacked up!"

brendan-schaub-crotch.jpg

Last edited:
So did every other sherdogger tho, to be fair.

This was a huge risk for Teh Count, no matter how you stack it.

Bisping is half blind, he only has 50% vision. If anyone makes him the favorite against any male fighter in any weight class on entire UFC roster then I don't know what to tell you other than you need mental health help.

Bisping is half blind, he only has 50% vision. If anyone makes him the favorite against any male fighter in any weight class on entire UFC roster then I don't know what to tell you other than you need mental health help.

Bisping can beat any of the 125'ers imo.

1wKt5b0.jpg

This outcome was painfully obvious. Gastelum is fast and explosive, is able to enter range extremely quickly, has precision and sick power, granite chin, sick cardio. Hes pretty much a prototype fighter built to beat Bisping.

Silva, rockhold, hendo back to back to back

I think everyone expected Kelvin to finish Bisping off in round 1

was just a bad match up especially this early for Bisping

you seem to post a lot of stupid shit from brendan schaub, do us a favour and post them all in wasteland

What brendan does is

Says one guy is gonna win (on his podcast)
Says the other guy is gonna win (on jre podcast)

and he's always victorious in his predictions

Questioning a likely outcone is not the same as predicting it

Brendan also predicts Fedor NOT winning the Bellator tourney: "sorry, Pride lovers. It just ain't happening."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back