Crime Individual shouting 'Allahu Akbar' stabs/hammers Three near Eiffel Tower, killing One

The issue with the "Oh, he's just crazy" narrative is the complete lack of detail. It's like they're playing on the fact that keeping things vague will conjure up a mental image (schema) inside the public's mind of a hypothetical unhinged lunatic that doesn't match up with reality.

In the modern world there isn't a single mental illness that isn't cataloged into greater detail than you can imagine, entire books written on each disorder from multiple different angles. For example, if the "acute illness" were something like bipolar disorder, I can tell you right now that there's nothing within the disorder that would prompt a person to act in this way. It would 100% be religion. In fact there are very few mental illnesses that can lead to violence. By keeping things vague, the authorities can essentially protect their narrative from being demolished because the second the name of the diagnosis is released all the psychologists in the world can come out and say "Yeah, sorry, that mental illness doesn't lead to violence. That's all him."

6 people arrested, including a Syrian refugee, for preparing terrorist acts.
One of their project was to go by night in countryside villages and kill their inhabitants.

Now would be a good time for sincere leftists and people on the fence that are simply not informed to wake up. Those random news are not random.
The modus operandi of islamists is slaughter of random civilians.

6 people arrested, including a Syrian refugee, for preparing terrorist acts.
One of their project was to go by night in countryside villages and kill their inhabitants.

Now would be a good time for sincere leftists and people on the fence that are simply not informed to wake up. Those random news are not random.
The modus operandi of islamists is slaughter of random civilians.

This.

i always wonder why. why do they do this? people writing this aren't exempt from this type of violence. it's obvious to anyone with half a brain that non-european immigration to europe is nothing but a headache - the vast majority of people coming here are trash, are only here for immigrant status payments, don't integrate and don't want to, are violent. they're a net loss for the european civilization.
The denial of these problems by a certain left in France is a real phenomenon. There are many lefts in France and many motivations for this denial. Le Monde caters to all of these lefts. You have the decolonization left, the deconstruction left i.e. may 68 ish left, the marxist left (which in its hate of the establishment blindly supports anyone who is against the establishment), the american inspired woke left, the Black Block left (who is into this for burning shit down and who finds it cool to team up with racaille North Africans). This is conflated by a genuinely French self-qualification of being „revolutionary at heart“ so that any opposition to power structures is cool. Lastly, I think there is an unspoken stockholm syndrome in France where French people cope with being constantly threatened by Arabs by siding with them. It‘s a way of living with the fact that Arabs just rule the streets in France and that most French people have been humiliated by Arabs at some point or the other, either by letting them insult their GF, by getting jumped by them, or getting mugged by them. The Stockholm syndrome part is not really spoken about but I know France VERY well and I know it’s true. Any French people who is honest will admit that it’s true as well even if it sucks to admit it. Given that they have been spitted on by Arab racaille their whole life, French people developed some narrative in their heads that it‘s their own fault and that poor Arabs are discriminated. Which isn‘t wrong, but it’s not the main driver.

Le Monde caters to all this left in France.

The denial of these problems by a certain left in France is a real phenomenon. There are many lefts in France and many motivations for this denial. Le Monde caters to all of these lefts. You have the decolonization left, the deconstruction left i.e. may 68 ish left, the marxist left (which in its hate of the establishment blindly supports anyone who is against the establishment), the american inspired woke left, the Black Block left (who is into this for burning shit down and who finds it cool to team up with racaille North Africans). This is conflated by a genuinely French self-qualification of being „revolutionary at heart“ so that any opposition to power structures is cool. Lastly, I think there is an unspoken stockholm syndrome in France where French people cope with being constantly threatened by Arabs by siding with them. It‘s a way of living with the fact that Arabs just rule the streets in France and that most French people have been humiliated by Arabs at some point or the other, either by letting them insult their GF, by getting jumped by them, or getting mugged by them. The Stockholm syndrome part is not really spoken about but I know France VERY well and I know it’s true. Any French people who is honest will admit that it’s true as well even if it sucks to admit it. Given that they have been spitted on by Arab racaille their whole life, French people developed some narrative in their heads that it‘s their own fault and that poor Arabs are discriminated. Which isn‘t wrong, but it’s not the main driver.

Le Monde caters to all this left in France.
jesus christ. this is worse than i thought.

jesus christ. this is worse than i thought.
I am sure some French people will reply to my post with insults and „how the fuck would you know you Québécois peasant“ but everything I wrote is the truth and they know it even if they will never admit it openly.

BTW for the record I have strong family ties to France and feel very close to French people. So this is not me shitting on them, but rather me being very concerned of the situation in France. It‘s not as bad as what some Youtuber fucksticks will try to convey but it is still a very serious situation.

Different cultures, hard to judge?

I am sure some French people will reply to my post with insults and „how the fuck would you know you Québécois peasant“ but everything I wrote is the truth and they know it even if they will never admit it openly.

BTW for the record I have strong family ties to France and feel very close to French people. So this is not me shitting on them, but rather me being very concerned of the situation in France. It‘s not as bad as what some Youtuber fucksticks will try to convey but it is still a very serious situation.

No, you're basically on point.

One thing that I may add is that the political left is dying. Same thing for the moderate right. The far left is now non-existant in elections. The political status quo reorganised itself around a center grabbing the cadavers around to make a front against the far right, wich for the moment keeps losing every major elections but is always the strong number two.

Given that no political side but the far right want to really tackle the immigration / security crisis and that immigrants and their sons vote against it at 95%, the question is now will the far right win before a point of no return happen. It's the big second political current and the only democratic alternative but still socially frowned upon and massively shit on by medias.

The situation is a dystopic/orwellian nightmare.

Why are yall debating immigration? Dude was born in France.

Update Five:

Pictures of Rajabpour-Miyandoab and Collin, who was killed, are out, but in the War Room you can't attach, or embed from your device, and embedding from URL still isn't working. They are in the first link.

Rajabpour-Miyandoab spent more than three and a half years in prison and was receiving mandatory psychiatric care until April.

"This is a case that links radical Islam, undeniably, and mental illness. I must tell the French people the truth that there are numerous cases like this," French Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin said on Monday, adding that around a third of suspected radicals under surveillance have psychiatric issues.

The attack has raised concerns over the security of the upcoming Olympics, in France next summer.

Back