Crime Mentally ill Malian stabs 3 in Paris railway frenzy; Afghan sex offender/asylum seeker burns 12 with alkali and powerslams 3 year old in London + more

It’s a pretty simple solution. You only accept asylum from people that agree with your society, rules, laws and want to integrate.

They should all have to take and pass an asylum test. If you commit any violent crime, you are gone.

Mass importing people to random countries with people who don’t want to integrate or follow your laws is the main problem.

Last edited:
It’s too late to complain and whinge about this stuff. Accept that it’s part of our culture and move on. Very sad.

They must feel oppressed poor things but don't worry : they will be free in six months at max

- What a peace of trash. I'm against torturing living beings. But i dont think this evil creature can still be considered that!

In conservative theory: everyone should own guns

In reality

unnamed-1.png

_131949120_us_mass_shootings-nc.png

In reality a few people commit atrocities in European countries and this is ammunition for the bigots to come out

It never ceases to amaze me how brainwashed folks are and fantasy propaganda becomes the narrative...

1707005719909.png

It’s too late to complain and whinge about this stuff. Accept that it’s part of our culture and move on. Very sad.
I don't think its too late, but I've been back and forth on it personally.

Eventually, there's going to come a point where you can't push people anymore

Standard play

Rapes man - " you can't deport me, they'll kill me for being gay"

Rapes child - " you can't deport me, they hang child rapists"

Kills someone - "you can't deport me, they execute murderers"

Gets asylum denied due to being a multiple convicted criminal. Converts to Christianity - "you can't deport me, they kill Christians"

Standard play

Rapes man - " you can't deport me, they'll kill me for being gay"

Rapes child - " you can't deport me, they hang child rapists"

Kills someone - "you can't deport me, they execute murderers"

Gets asylum denied due to being a multiple convicted criminal. Converts to Christianity - "you can't deport me, they kill Christians"
He hacked the system

Throwing a corrosive liquid in the face of small children ..... Go fuck yourself Sadiq Khan you cunt.

This is feeling like a breaking point.

Mrs Yins social circle is pretty liberal and over the past couple of days they are outright saying there needs to be mass deportations.

One in particular, who was sporting BLM posts on her Instagram last year, has said in their group chat that she wants public executions to come back.

Just remember: the Far Right is the greatest threat facing the UK. :rolleyes:

It’s a pretty simple solution. You only accept asylum from people that agree with you society, rules, laws and want to integrate.

They should all have to take a pass an asylum test. If you commit any violent crime, you are gone.

Mass importing people to random countries with people who don’t want to integrate or follow your laws is the main problem.

And how exactly do you deterim that in your simple soution?

Back