Elections Innaguartion day thread

So has Kamala started talking? She's so hot for her age and I'm jealous of anyone that has gotten to make her breakfast.

He’s talking to a camera with millions of viewers worldwide. The troops are there because a massive mob of hillbillies recently rushed the capitol with intent to kill. There’s no crowd due to COVID restrictions. How are these things not clear? I could give a fuck what Biden has to say but there’s a reason it’s like this.

yea, I picture Biden as your "Goldilocks" type of president.
not too hot, not too cold. like luke warm.
he's not an extremist either way, and right now, I think more than ever, this country needs someoen like that.

So the margherita of presidents.

I’m interested in seeing if a few months of the Biden administration breaks the fever of the Republican Party, allowing them to put together an actual platform again. Can they move past Trump or is he going to fracture the party? Will his supporters become rank and file republican voters or will the recede without him on the ballot?

If Trump goes full bull moose, it will keep the Democrats in power for a generation.

Kamala Harris has never reached across the awhile to work with Republicans she has not really worked with moderates. I don’t see them repairing the division.
The MSM and BT are going to have to cover up for them so much. Biden's Crime Bill locked up the black guy's. Kamala handed life sentences to innocent black men.

Good luck sweeping this all under the rug.

I’m interested in seeing if a few months of the Biden administration breaks the fever of the Republican Party, allowing them to put together an actual platform again. Can they move past Trump or is he going to fracture the party? Will his supporters become rank and file republican voters or will the recede without him on the ballot?

If Trump goes full bull moose, it will keep the Democrats in power for a generation.
Democrats will be in power permanently if Biden gives citizenship to illegals.

He’s talking to a camera with millions of viewers worldwide. The troops are there because a massive mob of hillbillies recently rushed the capitol with intent to kill. There’s no crowd due to COVID restrictions. How are these things not clear? I could give a fuck what Biden has to say but there’s a reason it’s like this.
We saw that nobody gave a fuck about what Biden had to say at his rallies.

Lol it’s so weird liberals let trumpets convince them not to celebrate because Joe isn’t perfect. Just take the W for Christ sake. Why scrap at all if you’re not going to enjoy the victory. Take your foot of the virtual signal pedal for a second.
<MikeP1>

Simmer down Zebby and enjoy this moment

Democrats will be in power permanently if Biden gives citizenship to illegals.

Yup, it's over for you guys. Those socially conservative, religious illegals are going to vote straight democrat forever and there's nothing you can do about it.

Back