Inoue X Tapales: post fight FACE damage

Last edited:
Great fighter but the plucked eyebrows do my head in. Don't know why but nearly all japanese K1 fighters and boxers look like they are in boy bands. Between plucked eyebrows, weird hairstyles and highlights in their hair.

They're probably like why do all western boxers and MMA fighters have these scraggly beards like pretending to be frontiersmen?

Great fighter but the plucked eyebrows do my head in. Don't know why but nearly all japanese K1 fighters and boxers look like they are in boy bands. Between plucked eyebrows, weird hairstyles and highlights in their hair.
Funny because it's true.
They're probably like why do all western boxers and MMA fighters have these scraggly beards like pretending to be frontiersmen?
They're not all scraggly. Westerners, such as myself, can actually grow full beards. Thick ones. Very few East Asian men can do that.

Extra embarrassment when you get your ass beat by a guy who looks like he's in a boyband.

tapales looks like he's about to cry.
inoue took all his stuff, and there's nothing he can do about it.

You sound very insecure when comparing yourself to East Asian men...kinda like Joe William.
I wasn't comparing myself directly to East Asian men. I said westerners, of which I identified as one, can often grow full beards. It's less common to see on East Asian men. That's just a basic observation. I have no idea who Joe William even is. Based on your username though I'd guess that you're Korean? If what I said somehow offended you then that's on you.

thats legit ridiculous
and its not like he didnt eat a few last night

He definitely did

but the two straights that Inoue threw to end the fight were thumpers for sure Watching Tapales 'looking for his teeth on the floor' after the 10count.....He was awake but not conscious

The entire round following the first knockdown were almost all power shots, mpressed how well he ate them.

Tapales is tough af. That was a fun fight, and Inoue is so good, and great to watch.

Funny because it's true.

They're not all scraggly. Westerners, such as myself, can actually grow full beards. Thick ones. Very few East Asian men can do that.

These are what I would call scraggly MMA/Boxing beards. Unkempt or ugly looking...

mag_whisker_003.jpg

1029566_1.jpg

8e803cda60e43b998d51ab1bb6b3c32a

sean-omalley.jpg

Your opinion may vary.

These are what I would call scraggly MMA/Boxing beards. Unkempt or ugly looking...

mag_whisker_003.jpg

1029566_1.jpg

8e803cda60e43b998d51ab1bb6b3c32a

sean-omalley.jpg

Your opinion may vary.
They do look unkempt but all those bushy beards need is a trim. O'Malley can't grow a full beard. His small amount of facial hair isn't just scraggly it looks like he has pubes glued to his face.

In Japan? Not true at all.
There was one long vid I once saw they were going around asking random Japanese(male and female of different age groups) if they like full beards. They were all saying no it does not look good. Until the interviewer asked in the end “how about on foreigners” then all their answers changed.

My personal experience when I flew to Japan matches.

Back