Insane stat shows domination by UFC's Greatest ever star...

Didn't know Rashad had 2 over 1m PPV's.

Rampage vs Rashad was one, however what was the 2nd one?

Mcgregor vs Khabib - 2.4 million PPV buys
Mcgregor vs Poirier 2 - 1.6 million PPV buys
Mcgregor vs Poirier 3 - 1.8 million PPV buys
Mcgregor vs Diaz 1 - 1.3 million PPV buys
Mcgregor vs Mayweather - 4.4 million PPV buys

Has any fighter in MMA history gotten their ass kicked in front of as many households as Conor Mcgregor

And Brock is only lower than Conor because he simply didn't have enough fights in UFC, if Brock had many more fights in UFC then he would be top. I know people can't see past the WWF stuff, but lets be honest Brock made UFC HW division fun and entertaining, his fights were always entertaining and he went for it always and let go.. his fights were never dull. He made UFC HW fun, its so boring without him, the HW belt gets defended like once every 2 years, doesn't matter who has it, Cain, Stipe, Jones, there's just barely ever any HW title fights, always some mysterious reason as to why they are out.

When he was first signed I made a big mockery of it and wanted him to get destroyed, but over the years I have done a 180 and I like Brock now, because when we honestly look back UFC HW was so fun at that time and so many good matchups

power of deduction would tell me forrest ufc 92 for this graphic.

edit: lol at forrest being monochromatic

io didnt remember either but you can do the math by looking at all the pictures.

it was against forrest grifin

Evans' PPV star power has always been underrated. Guy was in 5 non-title PPV main events, which is probably the record and shows how reliable the UFC thought he was.

He managed to do 400,000+ in his very first headliner vs Bisping on a bad card in a non-title fight. Both guys should have been PPV nobodies at that stage of their careers but TUF was a big deal.

On top of the two million+ cards (Forrest is the answer to your question) he also did 700k vs Jones and 600k vs Machida.

Mcgregor vs Khabib - 2.4 million PPV buys
Mcgregor vs Poirier 2 - 1.6 million PPV buys
Mcgregor vs Poirier 3 - 1.8 million PPV buys
Mcgregor vs Diaz 1 - 1.3 million PPV buys
Mcgregor vs Mayweather - 4.4 million PPV buys

Has any fighter in MMA history gotten their ass kicked in front of as many households as Conor Mcgregor

I would be willing to be he would trade those buyrates for wins.

Where is Jones <mma1> ??

But... but... but... Jones vs. Miocic is going to do huge numbers, right???

Probably the one in which he got flat-lined by Machida. Or UFC 92, at which he won the title. That one also had Rampage vs Wanderlei.
They're double dipping on this list, and Machida isn't on it. Forrest Griffin is the only other guy Rashad fought who's on the list.

Edit: Yep, Griffin/Rashad is listed at 1.05 million buys

Back