Instead of being anti-immigrant understand why they come.

Islamic savages don't tend to stay out of your country even if you stay out of theirs. It's their religious duty to spread their religion and conquer kafirs.
when did this happen in modern history.

Nice to see that human decency os dead for so many.

Fuck you. Leaving your doors and windows unlocked with a lit up sign in your front yard listing all of the perks on your home is not "human decency". It's stupidity. And if you do it, you deserve the consequences of it.

How about you and your ilk pay for these refugees? Do it yourself. They can live in your neighborhood as well. Better yet, how about they crash on your couch, Mister Decent?

Do you even NeoCon, bro? That's not how 'Murica works. Sympathy and Empathy are for snowflake :eek::eek::eek:gles; let alone reading as much as you wrong. There's a reason Ben Shapiro is more known for his troll videos than his fiction novels.

Immigration is great but why bring in thousands of people who are unsuited to a country and who do not benefit that country either. In fact they bring only negative things to it. Makes no sense.

You have Americans unsuited for their own country lol.

Last edited:
lol no they arent.

they are coming in as refugees because of the mid east situation.

when they come here and what they do there after is not the reason in its self.

No, of course not.

However, there are boats coming to the coast of Italy with 1000s of refugees from Africa, probably most from the North, as we speak. The logical outcome is all the same.

Where was the human decency when these Islamic savages enslaved more than half a million Europeans through coastal raids? Where was the human decency when they forced non-believers to convert or be killed?

I am happy to import immigrants, just not ones from Islamic societies.

Sounds like how America was created lolz

Fuck you. Leaving your doors and windows unlocked with a lit up sign in your front yard listing all of the perks on your home is not "human decency". It's stupidity. And if you do it, you deserve the consequences of it.

How about you and your ilk pay for these refugees? Do it yourself. They can live in your neighborhood as well. Better yet, how about they crash on your couch, Mister Decent?

i like how defensive your type gets when human decency is mentioned. I didnt even say who i was criticizing. Looks like you know you are a piece of shit and very sensitive about it.

That's the beauty of America, you have the right and the freedom to do just that. Feed them, house them, clothe them. Invite however many you want. As long as they're your responsibility.

You don't get to do it on behalf of society as a whole if the said society doesn't want to.

Your talking about two unrelated things. I never said I wanted to personally feed and house them. I want the country to do so. What does me feeding and clothing immigrants have to do with national policy? Thats like if I want the state to execute criminals, and you tell me that I should personally execute them if thats how I feel. I cant have an opinion on policy? And you should take your own advice. You were the one who initially spoke for the whole country.

Third world savages want to move to places with significant better living conditions? I am SHOCKED!

If you want to invite them in, fine. You should personally be liable for their housing, food, travel cost as well as their employment. Let's see how generous these left wing retards are when they have to fork up the money themselves.

Well...US along with the west are the ones actively involved in these country's internal affairs.They arm terror groups and cause civil war.They support oppressive dictators who do their bidding.
All of this causes,or rather forces, these people to move to safer places.

Don't want these 3rd worlders to come to your country?Well then don't get involved in their affairs for personal gain.
Of course,being American they have no history or culture.They're simply whores for money and power.Btw I know you're Canadian but you've played your part.

Well...US along with the west are the ones actively involved in these country's internal affairs.They arm terror groups and cause civil war.They support oppressive dictators who do their bidding.
All of this causes,or rather forces, these people to move to safer places.

Don't want these 3rd worlders to come to your country?Well then don't get involved in their affairs for personal gain.
Of course,being American they have no history or culture.They're simply whores for money and power.Btw I know you're Canadian but you've played your part.
Third world savages can only enter Western countries if we allow them to, and they entered because people like yourself who feel guilty for these savages. There were plenty of killings in their home turf even prior to any Western intervention, especially Islamic societies where they actively spread their religion through conquest. Not a single asylum shopping scum would make it to Western Europe or North America if we do not have such an accepting immigration policy.

when did this happen in modern history.

They can't, because their way of life and religion are inherently detrimental to the advancement of society. These days they can only hope to cross the border and spread like cancer through birth rather than outright conquest, as they are both primitive technologically and culturally.

Last edited:
Let's clear this aspect.

The 'You voted for them' doesn't apply for US citizens regarding the shady shit their government does overseas. It's occurred throughout the US government history, doesn't matter what party is at the top.

I'll even take a guess that 99% of the US population would vote against such moves.

Back