Media Interim champ Rodriguez wants to fight Volk in september in Mexico city

I like the Brady fight but he's booked.

No, he's injured, he just pulled out vs Michel. It would depend on how long he's held up for though. Brady and Rinat are stylistically what I want to see along with Belal, Colby and Burns but those are too big of steps up and Rinat doesn't make sense much either right now. Just say, I think Jack easily splits Luques wig like he has everyone, Brown was a more compelling fight. Shit we could do Jack vs Wonderboy at this rate (I do think Jack knocks him out).

7 months seems a bit much. Would still hit the min 2/yr though I'd prefer 3. Any problematic injuries considered will obviously lessen that hope.

UFC should go to Mexico in June. Yair doesn't call the shots on when they fight. June gives him 6 weeks to recover & 11-12 to do a camp.

Volk is ready to get back in their asap & Moreno has already called for June.

If he doesn’t want to fight until September and Dariush/Oliveira winner won’t be ready until August at the earliest. Then let’s just run the rematch…

Also i love Yair, but not the idea of him being champ. He’s not active enough…

I'm sure he would, lol. I'm Mexican and I think that's bullshit. Champ doesn't cater to a guy on a two fight win streak.

Whittaker vs Chimaev
Luque vs JDM
Tuivasa vs Rozenstruik
Unless it's as early as March/April which the Reaper mentioned as the timeline for him to fight next doubt its Whittaker Chimaev. Luque JDM would be a banger of a fight but doubt Luque accepts that as his next fight, someone more like Magny just outside top 10 might be more appropriate next for JDM. Tuivasa Rozenstruik would be fast and furious and wouldn't make it to the bell of even the first round imo.

Mexico city has that altitude issue. Mexican MMA fans are kinda shitbags too. They were throwing shit at fighters. They even poured beer on Esparza. I think she is part Mexican too.

Back