International International Genocide Trial Featuring Israel

SummerStriker

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
South Africa is bringing the case against Israel to the UN. This charge isn't without teeth. France has already vowed to honor the court's ruling, and Germany will follow. If they place sanctions on Israel, being some of their top trading partners outside of the USA (who will be found complicit under the rule of Genocide Joe), could seriously harm Israel's already fragile economy.

I hope someone gives Palestine some javelins and stingers.

The video shows South Africa's lawyer delivering her opening statement.

I’m Surprised someone is willing to speak out against this. Israel has been planning to deport Palestinians to Canada under bogus refugee status since day one of the war per cbc news sources. That’s ethnic cleansing 101.
South Africa is bringing the case against Israel to the UN. This charge isn't without teeth. France has already vowed to honor the court's ruling, and Germany will follow. If they place sanctions on Israel, being some of their top trading partners outside of the USA (who will be found complicit under the rule of Genocide Joe), could seriously harm Israel's already fragile economy.

I'd be fine with this if what the Muslims do to the Christians in their countries was also put to a trial, but we know that will never happen.

I'd be fine with this if what the Muslims do to the Christians in their countries was also put to a trial, but we know that will never happen.

What kind of weird, surface level misreading of the world is that? So you're not ok with a genocide trial because this is revenge for the crusades or what?

BREAKING: More countries signed on to support the violation of genocide conventions case overnight. The list now includes:

South Africa, Turkey, Malaysia, The Maldives, Bolivia, Venezuela, Jordan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Nambia, Brazil, The Arab League (including Saudi Arabia), another group of Arab countries containing over 40 individual nations.

More nations are expected to join in the coming days.

10:55 for full list

BREAKING: More countries signed on to support the violation of genocide conventions case overnight. The list now includes:

South Africa, Turkey, Malaysia, The Maldives, Bolivia, Venezuela, Jordan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nicaragua, Nambia, Brazil, The Arab League (including Saudi Arabia), another group of Arab countries containing over 40 individual nations.

More nations are expected to join in the coming days.

10:55 for full list

What’s it mean though? It just bad optics. USA being a superpower means they’re never held accountable.

Is this one of those UN things that the USA can arbitrarily block despite the whole world agreeing they're wrong?

What kind of weird, surface level misreading of the world is that? So you're not ok with a genocide trial because this is revenge for the crusades or what?

International courts are so bias and corrupt on these issues that while it may be fine to go after Israel, they ignore a whole lot worse on a regular basis.

Back