International Shoop League Season 2

IHIafUD.gif

just switch the "gifv" with a "gif" in the img tags on something from imgur

You're not alone: I generally try each of the links on the right side of the page until one works.

As a UK fan, are there any takers for Bisping/Leites, or are we all shooped-out?

I was genuinely surprised when I checked the voting thread this afternoon and saw I had just tied up with Foghorn. Should be a photo finish!

You're winning by one vote again, ya bastard. I literally cannot even.

I think my original shoop when I edged you out in the first match was good prediction. You're the Rory to my Robbie :icon_chee

Also, congrats Emp, you're our season 2 champ!

WAR EMP!!

Gentlemen, that was a blast. I was hesitant to commit to this, everyone knows what it takes, but it was even more fun than I expected. What a great tournament! Tons of fun.

I think we all really stepped it up and brought more attention to the artform, and hopefully inspired others to be creative too. Was gunning for dat gold, but Emp is the man! The more I think about his shoop the more it astounds me, lol

You guys are all the best, thanks to everyone for playing and being so awesome.

Big thanks to Totes for pickin up the admin stuff

Until next time, fellers! I won't be far

If anyone wants to play Comic of Chaos or make tinfoil hats you know where to find me :D

(bows to Empty Emp)

Brady Bunch Genius :D :D

I posted my thanks in the voting thread. If I just lit a fire under Masato's ass, we're all in trouble in Season 3!

Congrats Emp.

I will relish my MMAth championship.

I am not a shooper myself, but I'm hoping someone can find a use for this screen cap:
h7KF5xq.jpg

I love Machida but I am open to satire as much as the next guy and as I was watching this fight I couldn't help but notice the similarity to Shadface. I have a higher resolution version if it would help.

And yes, sorry, wrong place to post this, yes, but I am hoping you who know what you are doing will repost it where it will do the most good, if worthy.

I have to say I really don't miss any of this. Surprisingly stressful in retrospect.

No stress, but a time suck... My post ISL output is way down.

I would like to personally thank all the ISL contestants and other random shoopers around here. You guys are now like 75% of why I come to Sherdog. Your pics and gifs and memes and reactions are a highlight to my day. I hope when you have negative feelings about the tournament and shooping that you can remember that you are a force of light, humor and distraction in my day as well as many others around here. Thank you for a great season (and pre- and post- season goodness) and I hope that there are none of you who feel down about your performance or your craft. The voting and choosing is such a sideline to the pure enjoyment of what you do.

Hi. How do these contest work? How often are they done? Is there someone in charge who I should speak with? Is there a read-me with the rules and stuff? When is the next one?

Hi. How do these contest work? How often are they done? Is there someone in charge who I should speak with? Is there a read-me with the rules and stuff? When is the next one?

Chuck and the Vig holds them, he's recently been put out of service, someone took over to run the contest out and now nobody knows what's going on.

I'm assuming that everybody else is as "Soooo....now what" as I am.

Chuck needs give some guidance methinks.

Back