Shoop International Shoop League v8 Final Shoop Off - come vote!

Vote for your favorite shoop. You CANNOT change you vote. You get one vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Iron Skin mad props for manning up about the self vote. I know there's no rule against it and it makes sense to do it but morally you made the right choice. That said since you did and now lost

tenor.gif

Jk lol but seriously you did the right thing and it means a lot to your character. Here is your official theme song(to me).

Big shoutout to @Iron Skin for giving me a second chance with the shoop off, he stepped up when he didn't have to and chose another round.

He did something awesome for the shoop scene by doing this and showed a lot of character and integrity in doing so. I can't sing the guys praises enough for that.

So if anyone asks me who won ISL 8 I'm going to tell them @Iron Skin did there were no losers here and he acted like a real champion. Hespect brother.

Shout outs to everyone that participated, to everyone who voted, everyone that kept the threads bumped and brought positive vibes and kept the fun going. I love all you crazy sonsabitchez and look forward to the next one.

Massive shoutout to everyone that donated.

Big shoutout to @bigwaverider for putting on another awesome contest and keeping us all fed, our nappies clean, and burping us when it was needed. Thanks brother.

Shout outs to everyone that participated, to everyone who voted, everyone that kept the threads bumped and brought positive vibes and kept the fun going. I love all you crazy sonsabitchez and look forward to the next one.

Big shoutout to @bigwaverider for putting on another awesome contest and keeping us all fed, our nappies clean, and burping us when it was needed. Thanks brother.

Anytime brother.
mir-cares-for-baby-arq-jpg.787650

Attachments

• mir cares for baby arq.jpg
    mir cares for baby arq.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 26

Here's another one for @Iron Skin :D
mir-cares-for-baby-iron-jpg.787654

Attachments

• mir-cares-for-baby-iron.jpg
    mir-cares-for-baby-iron.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 24
We got these next. Good enough for a Non Gif Shoop Contest? Let me know. The answers I get may determine whether we do one or not. Let me know what everyone thinks. :D

UFC 252. Miocic vs Cormier Sat, Aug 15
UFC 253: Adesanya vs. Costa Sat, September 19, 2020

This shoop contest is barely over and I am already looking forward to the next one!

Back