Invicta 24 - Dudieva-Borella - Kansas City

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Invicta-FC-24-Dudieva-vs-Borella-60583

EJ4nbYCGTqikyLNv-cDMMw.png

definitely one of their weaker cards, not gonna lie... ufc's poaching everyone...

looking to fade dudieva here. having a miserable time with the tape study for both fighters.

definitely one of their weaker cards, not gonna lie... ufc's poaching everyone...

Besides the main event(and Helena), anyone I should watch?

FYI to other people:
Helena was scheduled to fight Meganderson and Tonya Evinger before Cyborg stole her opponents.

Besides the main event(and Helena), anyone I should watch?

FYI to other people:
Helena was scheduled to fight Meganderson and Tonya Evinger before Cyborg stole her opponents.

what do you mean you should watch? like you don't know frey and co?

Betsafe Invicta lines.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 11.40.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 11.40.43 AM.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 26
jesus christ borrella is the dog, what the FUCK LOL. i tried to slam £200 on it but they only let me play £56.

is she that good? or are you just fading dudieva? i have not watched any tape yet but Borrella dont really have any notable wins and lost to what look like 3 semi bums in 2015

edit: missed your earlier post stating your fading dudieva :D dont know if i am onboard with this.. dudieva loses are all to top tier fighters

Last edited:
Main Event | Flyweight | 125 lbs

Mara Romero Borella +115
Milana Dudieva -155
-

Co-Main Event | Atomweight | 105 lbs

Ashley Cummins +235
Jinh Yu Frey -315
-

Featherweight | 145 lbs

Pam Sorenson +125
Helena Kolesnyk -165
-

Flyweight | 125 lbs

Karina Rodriguez +435
Barbara Acioly -705

lol i'm really not prepared for this card.

anyone have cliffs notes on:

borella
kolesnyk

or the rodriguez-acioly fight? geez who's acioly to be so heavily favored?

lol i'm really not prepared for this card.

anyone have cliffs notes on:

borella
kolesnyk

or the rodriguez-acioly fight? geez who's acioly to be so heavily favored?
Helena is terrible, no disrespect to her. Evidently comes from a Muay thai background but you wouldn't know it from watching her flail around. Also acts like the poor woman's Rousey in that she will try headlock throws (I hate these so much - instant fade) at every turn, and it only sometimes works against poor opposition. She also dresses similar in the cage and has hair buns. Why is she favored? Undefeated and pretty by WMMA standards.

There is one fight from last year where she is getting pounded bloody on the ground. Losing positionally and getting beat on. Helena's opponent is gassed to start R2 and Helena jerks her neck in a headlock and the opponent gives up right away. Prob a freak injury. Helena keeps her record clean..

Bet dudieva, frey, Sorenson, & Karina all teeny tiny for action.

I'm only familiar with Dud and Frey.

Helena is terrible, no disrespect to her. Evidently comes from a Muay thai background but you wouldn't know it from watching her flail around. Also acts like the poor woman's Rousey in that she will try headlock throws (I hate these so much - instant fade) at every turn, and it only sometimes works against poor opposition. She also dresses similar in the cage and has hair buns. Why is she favored? Undefeated and pretty by WMMA standards.

There is one fight from last year where she is getting pounded bloody on the ground. Losing positionally and getting beat on. Helena's opponent is gassed to start R2 and Helena jerks her neck in a headlock and the opponent gives up right away. Prob a freak injury. Helena keeps her record clean..
I'll take your word here and bet Sorenson at -120 where it is now.

I only bet on Sorenson (at the betsafe price , 2.75)
Can't be bothered to watch stuff (& don't see the point really), pretty low level card since UFC took all their fighters. Soley wikicapping/memory

Sorenson/Koleslaw:
Helena is a boxer and east-euro pretty girl (literally, her fight nick is 'pretty'). Definite fade at dog odds coming to america against a burly 'murican grinder type.

Dudieva/Borella - not betting, bumfight. Maybe Dudieva?
Cummins/Yu Frey - value on Cummins IMO if you degen that way. I don't, no bet
Rodriguez/Acioly - Rodriguez is from the same gym as Grasso and Aldana. Has a dec loss to Grasso. My guess is Acioly wins but her line is retarded, no bet (though v small degen on +400 side is maybe tempting)

borrella is no world beater but she should be the fav. look at the way the styles match up. borrella will have a 6 inch reach advantage, she's athletic and has decent offencive striking (atrocious defence though).

dudieva is slow, unathletic, throws sloppy hooks and will most likely get chopped up on the outside. dudieva has to get into the clinch to have any success and i think she's going to eat a lot of shots before she gets there (if at all).

@wack3d

threw a flyer on cummins at +300, think the lines should be way closer.

I only bet on Sorenson (at the betsafe price , 2.75)
Can't be bothered to watch stuff (& don't see the point really), pretty low level card since UFC took all their fighters. Soley wikicapping/memory

Sorenson/Koleslaw:
Helena is a boxer and east-euro pretty girl (literally, her fight nick is 'pretty'). Definite fade at dog odds coming to america against a burly 'murican grinder type.

Dudieva/Borella - not betting, bumfight. Maybe Dudieva?
Cummins/Yu Frey - value on Cummins IMO if you degen that way. I don't, no bet
Rodriguez/Acioly - Rodriguez is from the same gym as Grasso and Aldana. Has a dec loss to Grasso. My guess is Acioly wins but her line is retarded, no bet (though v small degen on +400 side is maybe tempting)

couldn't agree more

borrella is no world beater but she should be the fav. look at the way the styles match up. borrella will have a 6 inch reach advantage, she's athletic and has decent offencive striking (atrocious defence though).

dudieva is slow, unathletic, throws sloppy hooks and will most likely get chopped up on the outside. dudieva has to get into the clinch to have any success and i think she's going to eat a lot of shots before she gets there (if at all).

@wack3d

so far i've just done 0.5u on borella, and even that feels forced. i'm largely fading dudieva and her shit cardio

i can't back this bet up =P largely going off of what you're saying

threw a flyer on cummins at +300, think the lines should be way closer.

hrmmm. eurobook? i could see it.. thinking that one over. it's the only fight i have any real handle on, heh. frey standup edge, cummins possibly ground edge

haven't joined you guys yet on sorensen, i'm salty i missed the +money train

dont know if it will help with her cardio but Dudieva does look in better shape then she did in the past

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back