Invicta FC 31: Jandiroba vs Morandin, Sat. Sep 1st, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT Main Card PBP Discussion

Lindsay sounds like Harley Quinn from Batman: the Animated Series. I was waiting to hear her say, "Puddin'."

Does Lindsay pick her feet in Poughkeepsie?

well does she, punk?

poughkeepsie1.gif

Here is the InvictaFc 32 card so far

DmDTh8kV4AEMwkF.jpg:large

Uhoh danger zone for UnZandt.

Is it though?
Sounds like she has a speech impediment rather than an accent. She cannot properly pronounce her “R” sound. I wonder if she was she born deaf or has a hearing problem.

This chick is tough; that's a horrible position.

Sounds like she has a speech impediment rather than an accent. She cannot properly pronounce her “R” sound. I wonder if she was she born deaf or has a hearing problem.
Exactly what I was thinking. My buddy's little brother growing up had a very similar problem, almost Elmer Fudd-esque with the hard R.

leave her alone, meanie

Laura Sanko highlight of the evening so far

<datassdom>

Lol, she made her embarrased about bringing the phone notes in the cage.

She is a heart-breaker on the Contender series. So many tears!
<DCrying>

"Nice kick! It missed, but it was nice." -KedzieGOAT

Exactly what I was thinking. My buddy's little brother growing up had a very similar problem, almost Elmer Fudd-esque with the hard R.

Have any of you actually thought about how "R's" are pronounced in the first place? You need to vibrate your freaking tongue to produce the sound! It's absolutely absurd. No wonder the Japanese skipped it entirely.

It's often one of the last things kids learn to pronounce due to its intricacy.

Have any of you actually thought about how "R's" are pronounced in the first place? You need to vibrate your freaking tongue to produce the sound! It's absolutely absurd. No wonder the Japanese skipped it entirely.

It's often one of the last things kids learn to pronounce due to its intricacy.
Japanese has R: Ra, Re, Ri, Ro and Ru.

Back