Invicta FC 7: Honchak vs. Smith DISCUSSION (NOW FREE!) www.invictafc.com

Ah crap! I thought this was today! Now I have to chose between this and the UFC. Why is life so cruel:icon_cry2

Ah crap! I thought this was today! Now I have to chose between this and the UFC. Why is life so cruel:icon_cry2

UFC is today. Invicta is tomorrow.

UFC is today. Invicta is tomorrow.

Say whhaaaaa?

carlton-dance-o.gif

God damit Shonuf, you make me so happy.

Just a funny aside. I was waiting for the weigh ins to begin and all of a sudden I heard John McCarthy talking about the does and don't of striking an opponent's head. He was standing in front of all of the fighters giving them their instructions.

The streaming stopped since then but I thought it would be fun to mention it.

Just a funny aside. I was waiting for the weigh ins to begin and all of a sudden I heard John McCarthy talking about the does and don't of striking an opponent's head. He was standing in front of all of the fighters giving them their instructions.

would have been nice to watch the whole process straight through!

It seems that they started streaming alittle early during the fighters meeting.

Testing 1 2 3. ooops.
:D

Who do you think will do Mauro's job. Miesha or I think i'ts The Voice?

would have been nice to watch the whole process straight through!

Agreed. When it started I was hoping I'd see the rest of it but then it stopped. I hit refresh a few times but nothing. I figured someone was either testing the system or goofing up. Nonetheless it was fun while it lasted.

It seems that they started streaming alittle early during the fighters meeting.

Testing 1 2 3. ooops.
:D

Who do you think will do Mauro's job. Miesha or I think i'ts The Voice?

I was under the impression it would be Michael Schiavello but then I read something else and am not 100% sure now. The Voice would be good though.

And it has started again!

If you cant remember anything else from Invicta's shows except for Cyborg maybe WMMA isn't for you.

It mostly isn't. Technique wise its painful to watch - which is no different than some UFC fights.

awesome! enjoy the show! wish i could be there to see this one live...or any invicta live! :)

Thanks man!

I'm really stoked and I think I'll be right behind the commentators so hopefully will get a chance to pester them for pics before or after as well.

It has begun, again.

8)

Knapp.

"Can I get all of the athletes to line up back here, please?"

seems like a good crowd.

Agreed. I enjoyed seeing the elves in the front row but they all left. Off to the back stage where the magic begins.

Oh. It looks like there is at least one little red capped elf remaining in the front row, far left hand side.

I can't get no, satisfaction.

the curtain, already!

is the scale accuarte?! :confused:

edit: accurate?! haha

Back