iPhone X/10 - Anyone have one yet? Ordering one?

wonderbread

Stiff Member
Banned
Reaction score
Or are you a Android fan? I have both. Anyone get their hands on a iPhone X yet?

Got the iPhone 8 instead. Cheaper, smaller, mostly same internals. I'll revisit the Apple lineup in 2 years.

Does it make phone calls?

I may buy it

I got one on Pre order
Need a new phone anyway and yeah it looks mint

I have a 6s that works great still, so I think I’m good for a couple more generations. I absolutely despise the new update they just came out with though. Sends every text twice, don’t like the look of the control panel for brightness and all that, etc.

Probably going this route just to get an updated camera. Have a 6 now.

6 was exactly what I upgraded from. The size was the ultimate deal breaker for me for the X even though it's not much bigger. If Apple ever releases a SE with edge to edge OLED I'd probably get one.

Nah, I’ll roll with the small 6s until it breaks.

I just buy the cheapest smart phone possible.

Never let's me down.

The $999 iPhone X will probably attract more hot horny women.

I have a 6s that works great still, so I think I’m good for a couple more generations. I absolutely despise the new update they just came out with though. Sends every text twice, don’t like the look of the control panel for brightness and all that, etc.
Not sure if it’s the same on iPods, but I also hate the new panel for adjusting brightness and such. I hate it so much that I rarely adjust the brightness anymore lol

I've never owned an iPhone. :( Never had a need for them...

Not sure if it’s the same on iPods, but I also hate the new panel for adjusting brightness and such. I hate it so much that I rarely adjust the brightness anymore lol

Yeah, that’s the one. Glad someone knows what I’m talking about. Good call.

Not now, I have my 7+ for another year or so before an upgrade. Will see what's offered then, I love my iPhones but I don't need the new one right away.

I only have a 350 dollar phone. How much is that iphone x?

Never had an Iphone, never will. Chances are I'll stay with LG. I really like my G4. Even after 2 years of use it still rocks. I did have to get the dreaded boot loop fixed but LG did it for free and returned my phone fixed in less than a week.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back