International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

See you are being caught in your own web of dishonesty and lies he was not concerned with your theoretical bomb that somehow makes Iranian a nuclear state, the bomb in YOUR DEFINITION means a theoretical untested NUCLEAR DETONATOR-

We are not in a grammatical limbo where you go back and forth with your own BS definitions and then revert to the commonly accepted ones when convenient.

Normal world.

Nuclear bomb = Nuclear bomb
Nuclear detonator = Nuclear detonator
Denuclearization = No nuclear weapons.

Samjj world

Nuclear detonator = Nuclear bomb.
Nuclear latent = Nuclear capable.
Denuclearization = Permanent inability of a State to acquire nuclear bombs.

Glad to see you fall in your own BS lies.

You're actually just making shit up.

"The term denuclearization is also used to describe the process leading to complete nuclear disarmament."

This Nuclear disarmament is the act of reducing or eliminating nuclear weapons. Its end state can also be a nuclear-weapons-free world, in which nuclear weapons are completely eliminated.

I AM TOTALLY MAKING UP MY DEFINITIONS ACCORDING TO YOU.

And yet the IAEA and the USA own experts disagreed.

But i guess for you Bibi can't do no wrong and say no lie, his word is the supreme authority of god on earth i guess.

That's weird because it was the U.S. who ultimately decided, not Bibi.

Nice straw man though. I am not a supporter of Bibi.

This Nuclear disarmament is the act of reducing or eliminating nuclear weapons. Its end state can also be a nuclear-weapons-free world, in which nuclear weapons are completely eliminated.

I AM TOTALLY MAKING UP MY DEFINITIONS ACCORDING TO YOU.

What definition of nuclear weapons are you using here? because i need to know before i respond to this.

What definition of nuclear weapons are you using here? because i need to know before i respond to this.

quote me where I gave a different definition.

Maybe explain to me why you think continuing and advancing a nuclear weapons program somehow leads to disarmament?

This is by the way the definition of nuclear proliferation - if you needed help looking up more definitions.

quote me where I gave a different definition.
You claimed Iran could create a nuke without enriched Uranium, you even used a "you can build a car without fuel" analogy.

You were obviously talking about a nuclear detonator, which in itself is not a nuke and in itself can't be credibly stopped.

Maybe explain to me why you think continuing and advancing a nuclear weapons program somehow leads to disarmament?
Because of your claim that Iran could create a nuke without enriching and that Iran must be considered a nuclear state even without a bomb.

The JCPOA whole purpose was to delay the bomb by limiting enriching.

You claimed Iran could create a nuke without enriched Uranium, you even used a "you can build a car without fuel" analogy.

You were obviously talking about a nuclear detonator, which in itself is not a nuke and in itself can't be credibly stopped.

Because of your claim that Iran could create a nuke without enriching and that Iran must be considered a nuclear state even without a bomb.

No, you're misquoting me and straw manning for the 20th time. You're a serial liar at this point.

(The fuel was your analogy. I suggested a battery be a more suitable comparison for a car)

I stated Iran could pursue a nuclear detonator and that it would not violate the Iran deal.

After the expiration of the Iran deal, they could easily convert that detonator into a working bomb having a very very short break out time.

More lies and straw manning from you.

I claimed that the Iran deal did not stipulate weapons development in the pact and that was another significant caveat.

Nuclear proliferation does not only mean uranium enrichment.

Nuclear proliferation is the spread of nuclear weapons, fissionable material, and weapons-applicable nuclear technology. (Which Iran could pursue and develop without limitations in the context of the deal).

I think we've wrapped up, because you clearly are intent to misrepresent my points and deal with your made up straw men instead.

I stated Iran could pursue a nuclear detonator and that it would not violate the Iran deal.
The JCPOA did forbid Iran from it, but as Bibi said, that's impossible to verify.

After the expiration of the Iran deal, they could easily convert that detonator into a working bomb having a very very short break out time.
But they wouldn't be a nuclear state until the deal expired which is the point.

The expiration would probably lead to either an extension or sanctions depending on Iranian attitudes.

I claimed that the Iran deal did not stipulate weapons development in the pact and that was another significant caveat.

But it did, it simply had no way of enforcing because as Bibi said, it would be impossible.

show me the stipulation where this was written in the agreement.

16. Iran will not engage in activities, including at the R&D level, that couldcontribute to the development of a nuclear explosive device, including uraniumor plutonium metallurgy activities, as specified in Annex I.

T. ACTIVITIES WHICH COULD CONTRIBUTE TO THE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENTOF A NUCLEAR EXPLOSIVE DEVICE

82. Iran will not engage in the following activities which could contribute to the developmentof a nuclear explosive device:82.

Designing, developing, acquiring, or using computer models to simulate nuclearexplosive devices

.82. Designing, developing, fabricating, acquiring, or using multi-point explosive detonationsystems suitable for a nuclear explosive device, unless approved by the JointCommission for non-nuclear purposes and subject to monitoring.

82. Designing, developing, fabricating, acquiring, or using explosive diagnostic systems(streak cameras, framing cameras and flash x-ray cameras) suitable for thedevelopment of a nuclear explosive device, unless approved by the Joint Commissionfor non-nuclear purposes and subject to monitoring.

82. Designing, developing, fabricating, acquiring, or using explosively driven neutronsources or specialized materials for explosively driven neutron sources.

16. Iran will not engage in activities, including at the R&D level, that couldcontribute to the development of a nuclear explosive device, including uraniumor plutonium metallurgy activities, as specified in Annex I.

T. ACTIVITIES WHICH COULD CONTRIBUTE TO THE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENTOF A NUCLEAR EXPLOSIVE DEVICE

82. Iran will not engage in the following activities which could contribute to the developmentof a nuclear explosive device:82.

Designing, developing, acquiring, or using computer models to simulate nuclearexplosive devices

.82. Designing, developing, fabricating, acquiring, or using multi-point explosive detonationsystems suitable for a nuclear explosive device, unless approved by the JointCommission for non-nuclear purposes and subject to monitoring.

82. Designing, developing, fabricating, acquiring, or using explosive diagnostic systems(streak cameras, framing cameras and flash x-ray cameras) suitable for thedevelopment of a nuclear explosive device, unless approved by the Joint Commissionfor non-nuclear purposes and subject to monitoring.

82. Designing, developing, fabricating, acquiring, or using explosively driven neutronsources or specialized materials for explosively driven neutron sources.

fair fucking enough.

point conceded.

The collective West/Trump/Bibi shit the bed more than I thought.

enforcing that though would certainly be problematic though...

Last edited:

I don't think Iran is going to try to go nuclear unless there is a risk of war, but that's wishful thinking on my part.

That being said, Iran is a far more dangerous country than it would be without JCPOA the double effect of empowering hardliners and breaking up the deal was just retarded, which is why literally everyone agreed the JCPOA should stand and it would probably stand today if Hillary had won.

Well, there is no credible way to be 100% sure but there has not been any indication so far that they are pursuing it, IMO they probably believe that having enough nuclear fuel for a nuke will be deterrent enough.

I don't think Iran wants to nuke Israel because well, they want to continue existing, but definitively they want to be able to act with more impunity when it comes to supporting their proxies.

Well, there is no credible way to be 100% sure but there has not been any indication so far that they are pursuing it, IMO they probably believe that having enough nuclear fuel for a nuke will be deterrent enough.

I don't think Iran wants to nuke Israel because well, they want to continue existing, but definitively they want to be able to act with more impunity when it comes to supporting their proxies.
This is definitely true.

What can I say, this is going to be a tumultuous century.

We just started the new Fallout series on Amazon today. I hope we choose differently.

I highly doubt Iran has any intention of nuking Israel, the way I see it the point of a nuke in the modern world is to deter a conventional war with the US as that is the biggest threat to the Iranian regime. The invasion of Iraq and the intervention of Libya put anti-West dictatorships on notice, I believe even Putin got spooked which is partly why he thought invading Ukraine was necessary.

Of course Iran is a threat to Israel but I think they prefer to deal with Israel via proxies because in an all out conventional war Israel would have the advantage. I think that is partly why Israel wants escalation more than Iran, they see Iran as playing a long game and that waiting to wage an all out conventional war gives Iran more time to prepare for it by expanding proxies and shoring up manpower issues from the Syrian civil war.

Israel is fighting on four fronts – but the defeat may come at home​

Peter Beaumontin Jerusalem

The IDF is embroiled in simultaneous conflicts with Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran and in the West Bank – but hadn’t reckoned on the social and political divisions this would cause

Yoav Gallant, Israel’s defence minister, described the conflict Israel was engaged in as a “multi-front war” earlier this month.

Israeli forces were fighting Hamas inside Gaza and engaged in daily exchanges of fire with Hezbollah on the northern border with Lebanon. A low-level conflict, mainly consisting of airstrikes, was continuing with Iranian-backed forces in Syria. Israel had also been targeted – albeit ineffectively – by drones fired by the Houthis in Yemen.

But the date of Gallant’s comments was significant. He was speaking on 2 April, the day after Israel had bombed an Iranian diplomatic facility in the Syrian capital, Damascus. Within a fortnight, Israel would add another front to Gallant’s multi-front conflict after Iran launched 300 missiles and drones at Israel in retaliation for that attack.

While Israel has been here before – not least in 1967 and 1973, when it fought wars with conventional Arab armies pressing from several directions – this conflict, or series of interrelated conflicts, is very different. The opening of a new front with Iran raises serious new questions, and not just about whether the country has the capacity to fight multiple adversaries in what – for now at least – appears to be an open-ended state of conflict.

The reality is that while Israel has planned for at least a decade for a war that might involve simultaneously fighting in Gaza and against Hezbollah in the north, the assumptions about how that campaign would be conducted appear to have been mistaken.

The key organising concept for the Israel Defense Forces’ strategy in recent years has been the Momentum Multiyear Plan. That plan’s starting point was the idea that Israel was highly unlikely to have to fight conventional ground forces, as it once did in the six-day and Yom Kippur wars. Based on its experiences from the second Lebanon war in 2006 and previous conflicts in Gaza, the IDF concluded that its primary foes would be “diffuse, rocket-based terror armies.”

While militarily inferior, these would neither be simple militant or guerrilla-like groups, but advanced, well-trained and ideologically motivated adversaries, operating in complex and sometimes connected networks.

The “operational concept of victory” the planners settled on in this scenario was one that envisaged Israel fighting small wars smartly, decisively and quickly.

Six months on since Hamas’s surprise attack on southern Israel on 7 October, which killed more than 1,100 people, the notion that Tel Aviv is fighting a small war decisively and quickly has been seriously exposed.

Far from being totally dismantled, as Israel’s leaders promised, Hamas in Gaza is damaged but still in existence, with many of its most senior leaders apparently alive and with Israel’s campaign bogged down and lacking clear objectives.

The way that Israel has fought since 7 October has corroded and depleted its international support.

The huge level of destruction and loss of civilian life also suggests that the war has been far from smart.

On the northern border, daily exchanges of fire with a far more powerful force, Hezbollah, has driven Israel to evacuate civilians. Most Israeli military planners now concede Hezbollah could inflict serious damage in a full-blown conflict.

And then there is the threat from Iran, which became the first country since Saddam Hussein’s Iraq more than three decades ago to target Israeli soil directly.

Speaking to Foreign Policy magazine in the immediate aftermath of 7 October, the former IDF intelligence chief Tamir Hayman foresaw some of the challenges Israel would face fighting a multi-front war.

“We can handle more than one front. We can handle even three fronts. The military decision, victory, will not be simultaneous, but that’s no problem,” he said. “We can finish one and move to another; we have enough capabilities that can do that.

“The problem,” Hayman suggested, “is not the IDF; the problem is the home front. The problem is the damage to Israeli society and the resilience of Israeli society. Two fronts is not a military problem. It’s a social, resilience, and home-front defence problem.”

The debate over whether Israel can fight on the multiple fronts it is now faced with has increasingly become a moot one, not least as it has become clear how significant an international coalition of countries was in helping confront the Iranian missile strike last week.

Without that quickly assembled coalition, the consequences of Iran’s attack might have been markedly different to what transpired – which was presented as a victory.

Instead, the issue for Israel is that while it was correct to anticipate the networked nature of the conflicts it might confront, the actual reality of fighting them has been more confounding and more draining on resources, both military and social.

The way that Israel has fought since 7 October has corroded and depleted its international support.

Even as its allies were stepping up to help it defend itself against Iran, the US and Europe were drawing up new sanctions to punish extremist settlers, with every indication that there are more to come.

In a messy and metastasising conflict, whose objectives have become ever more unclear, observers are no longer asking whether Israel has the capacity to fight on multiple fronts. Instead, the question is: to what purpose does it do so? And at what ultimate cost?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...n-four-fronts-but-the-defeat-may-come-at-home

No matter how they try to spin this crazy game of chicken, Its pretty clear to all who came out on top

Netanhyahu just secured his reign w that clutch move

As much as i hate that asshole Im in awe of the balls on that dude

A little country surrounded by hostiles can only survive with that type of leadership

Lmfao

Back