International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

Would love to see how this operation went.

There are rumors Azerbaijan may be involved

Bibi will do anything to get Trump elected, just like they did back with Trump in 2016 and 2020.
Didnt Trump famously say after not speaking to Netty since leaving office 'Fuck him' lol

Always keep your eye on the ball

Netanyahu is a f'ing ssshole

Willing to risk bedlam for selfish power reasons

I didn't say all Jews support Israel or it's actions. But the ones that do sure pull their weight. There is absolutely no doubt that militant Jewish supremists in Israel and America have a stranglehold on our government.

You stated a percentage of Jewish people in US that would include every Jew. This is why many of the Zionists point out that the anti-Zionism criticism is just thinly veiled antisemitism. I don't necessarily agree with that however saying things like that makes their point for them.

I also don't think it's as simple as ' influential wealthy Zionists', 'AIPAC', or any number of other things. US has had a special relationship with Israel for many decades now and the relatively small amount of money that is used for influence campaigns wouldn't move the needle unless there was already a strong kinship in place.

Last edited:
Iran just released a statement that there was no attack and it was some type of misinformation campaign. I am hoping it's true.

Iranians are seemingly saying that air defenses fired missiles for a yet unknown reason. Could they be hacked?

And back to hyperbole we go.

Iran won't become a peaceful nation just like Israel would never return to 1967 borders.

The only way to get a maximalist goal is to force an unconditional surrender, what we do have however is the fact that Iran negotiated a de-escalation and Israel sabotaged it in Bibi's own words "against the whole world".

When collective West, China and Russia agree on something its probably a good thing except when it comes to Israel, Israel wants and needs go above the entirety of the international community, i guess it is indeed gods chosen.
Not hyperbole, I merely reflected back to you your ridiculous tilted comments about the ME in attributing extraordinary blame and responsibility on Israel.
Hyperbole would be you straw manning and calling me a monster after claiming that I advocated bombing Lebanon to dust and suggested I was dehumanizing Lebanese. (None of which, I did).

Israel’s needs are different than the international community’s. Iran is not publicly committed to destroying Russia or China and is not funding proxies to carry out attacks on their soil, nor did it mastermind and orchestrate the largest terror attack in those respective countries’ history.

I don’t see how ‘67 borders are related at all to Iran’s regime? Are you implying a connection between the two?

You believe that Iran was open to diplomacy but would never have given up their nuclear or ICBM program - and now you say they will never become a peaceful nation. So what is it we disagree on?

Last edited:
Iran just released a statement that there was no attack and it was some type of misinformation campaign. I am hoping it's true.

Iranians are seemingly saying that air defenses fired missiles for a yet unknown reason. Could they be hacked?

Looks like they are signaling for deescalation.
Good.

Its the nuttiest most passive aggressive shit ever
Wise move from Israel and Iran.

A successful limited retaliation in a sensitive area which signals to Iran that they can be touched where they don’t like it. Iran can deny publicly and keep their image of victory internally with their successful “damaging” strike of Israel.

Always keep your eye on the ball

Netanyahu is a f'ing ssshole

Willing to risk bedlam for selfish power reasons

Sure he is, but he is not risking bedlam here: if this is all Israel is going to do it is seems to be as restrained a response as anyone could have hoped for, basically designed to give Iran no reason to further escalate, whilst still sending the message that Israel will respond to attacks on its territory (a necessity for deterrence).

Not hyperbole, I merely reflected back to you your ridiculous tilted comments about the ME in attributing extraordinary blame and responsibility on Israel.
Hyperbole would be you straw manning and calling me a monster after claiming that I advocated bombing Lebanon to dust and suggested I was dehumanizing Lebanese. (None of which, I did).

Israel’s needs are different than the international community’s. Iran is not publicly committed to destroying Russia or China and is not funding proxies to carry out attacks on their soil, nor did it mastermind and orchestrate the largest terror attack in those respective countries’ history.

Lolololololol where is the evidence Iran was behind Hamas attacking Israel?

I don’t see how ‘67 borders are related at all to Iran’s regime? Are you implying a connection between the two?

You believe that Iran was open to diplomacy but would never have given up their nuclear or ICBM program - and now you say they will never become a peaceful nation. So what is it we disagree on?

lol

No matter how they try to spin this crazy game of chicken, Its pretty clear to all who came out on top

Netanhyahu just secured his reign w that clutch move

As much as i hate that asshole Im in awe of the balls on that dude

A little country surrounded by hostiles can only survive with that type of leadership

Israel did come back apparently hitting nothing with nothing. Weak shit.

Israel did come back apparently hitting nothing with nothing. Weak shit.
I don't know, I don't think he's too far off in that assessment.

I knew Israel was too smart to take the bait by responding hyper-aggressively which would have only isolated itself at a moment when it's become obvious all the Arab states that previously were aligning with it desire to resume that relationship once the worst of this has faded, and they're clear of the bad optics in the Arab world this alignment provokes while Israel is bombing Palestine. On the other hand, I expected more than what they did. Sure, don't kill any Iranian civilians, but I thought Bolton was correct in his assessment this was an opportunity to respond disproportionately without validating any criticism it would inevitably incur, and target whatever facilities they could that were part of the Iranian nuclear program.

It's vogue among leftists to smear Bolton as a hawk, but his recommendations are always in the interest of preventing much greater conflagrations down the road. Israel should do whatever it can to contain any nuclear capability Iran has developed.

But this was a safe play; little more than the swish a horse makes with its tail when a fly circles its asshole. Just annoyed, really. Sort of even more humiliating than a disproportionate response.

Back