International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

Israel had its iron dome depleted years ago by hamas and had to crawl and beg the US to replenish its ammo. Israel is a paper tiger.
You say shit like this but things like the iron dome have given Israel the luxury of letting orgs like Hamas survive instead of having to do what they’re doing now. So joke away but 6 months into this war with incredibly lopsided body counts, it’s not really funny anymore.

What do you think Iran is capable of doing to Israel? Like, you don’t think they’re capable golf an invasion do you?

I find it weird how westerners are cheering on repressive regimes that their own people want gone.
Yeah it's truly mind numbing . The progressive left white knights the Muslim regimes-------- That want Gays an trans killed as well as Women to be oppressed. Yet they scream bloody murder if a white guy uses a gay slur or women don't make as much. Its fucking insanity

Not hyperbole, I merely reflected back to you your ridiculous tilted comments about the ME in attributing extraordinary blame and responsibility on Israel.
Definitively an hyperbole because the JCPOA goal was to prevent a nuclear Iran, which it did, it also didn't made Iran complete sanction free, the IRGC was still sanctioned and so where all related activities and companies that served them.

Second, Bibi is 100% to blame from the scrapping of the JCPOA its not even up to debate, Bibi literally brags about convincing Trump against the advice of the US armed forces and the US nuclear scientist community, NATO and the entirety of the collective West to scrap the JCPOA.

Hyperbole would be you straw manning and calling me a monster after claiming that I advocated bombing Lebanon to dust and suggested I was dehumanizing Lebanese. (None of which, I did).
You literally claimed that Hezbollah needed to go the way of Hamas by the same means, forgive me for drawing the obvious parallels.

Israel’s needs are different than the international community’s.
Glad you are accepting Israel is no friend of the West, Israel needs are different than the needs of the West and will sabotage their collective efforts when convenient.

Iran is not publicly committed to destroying Russia or China and is not funding proxies to carry out attacks on their soil, nor did it mastermind and orchestrate the largest terror attack in those respective countries’ history.
And Iran is still doing that, what's your point? scrapping JCPOA didn't stopped Iran from making any of that and only empowered the radicals.

I don’t see how ‘67 borders are related at all to Iran’s regime? Are you implying a connection between the two?
I'm implying that neither Israel or Iran will get everything they want, saying Israel is justified in pushing for war against Iran and sabotaging collective effort of the West because Iran bad is like saying Hamas is justified because Israel won't return to their internationally recognized borders.

You believe that Iran was open to diplomacy but would never have given up their nuclear or ICBM program - and now you say they will never become a peaceful nation. So what is it we disagree on?
They did gave up their nuclear program, this is being incredibly tiring and dishonest of you. Even Bibi in his famous cartoon bomb speech said that Uranium enrichment is the important part, designing a bomb is not hard, the hard part is getting the fuel.

Wise move from Israel and Iran.

A successful limited retaliation in a sensitive area which signals to Iran that they can be touched where they don’t like it. Iran can deny publicly and keep their image of victory internally with their successful “damaging” strike of Israel.

This.

Yeah it's truly mind numbing . The progressive left white knights the Muslim regimes-------- That want Gays an trans killed as well as Women to be oppressed. Yet they scream bloody murder if a white guy uses a gay slur or women don't make as much. Its fucking insanity
These Muslim regimes have no pull over our government. Israel more or less owns it. That's the difference. And their interests do not align with the vast majority of Americans

Definitively an hyperbole because the JCPOA goal was to prevent a nuclear Iran, which it did, it also didn't made Iran complete sanction free, the IRGC was still sanctioned and so where all related activities and companies that served them.

Second, Bibi is 100% to blame from the scrapping of the JCPOA its not even up to debate, Bibi literally brags about convincing Trump against the advice of the US armed forces and the US nuclear scientist community, NATO and the entirety of the collective West to scrap the JCPOA.

You literally claimed that Hezbollah needed to go the way of Hamas by the same means, forgive me for drawing the obvious parallels.

And Iran is still doing that, what's your point? scrapping JCPOA didn't stopped Iran from making any of that and only empowered the radicals.

I'm implying that neither Israel or Iran will get everything they want, saying Israel is justified in pushing for war against Iran and sabotaging collective effort of the West because Iran bad is like saying Hamas is justified because Israel won't return to their internationally recognized borders.

They did gave up their nuclear program, this is being incredibly tiring and dishonest of you. Even Bibi in his famous cartoon bomb speech said that Uranium enrichment is the important part, designing a bomb is not hard, the hard part is getting the fuel.
Show me the quote where I said that Lebanon needed to be treated like Gaza.

I said Hezbollah probably needed to be dealt with militarily - you added the specification per Gaza and then extrapolated on your own that I was calling for the destruction of Lebanon.

If you can’t find that, I would appreciate you apologize for repeatedly calling me a monster for attributing a statement to me which I did not make.

They did no such thing as giving up their nuclear program. You keep doubling and tripling down on this idea that the Iran deal did something other than set limitations on nuclear enrichment quotas. This is not tantamount to abandoning their weapons program. We can keep going around in circles and you can keep claiming that it was anything beyond a diplomatic stall for the inevitable. Maybe it was a huge missed diplomatic window for a future opportunity for actual denuclearization, what that’s not what we are contesting.

Israel certainly can be a friend to the West. It is a country who’s interests often align with the U.S. but not always.

Last edited:
Show me the quote where I said that Lebanon needed to be treated like Gaza

I said Hezbollah probably needed to be dealt with militarily - you added the specification per Gaza and then extrapolated on your own that I was calling for the destruction of Lebanon.
No, we talked about 2006 and how the military option for Israel is unfeasible outside of you know, going full Gaza.

If you can’t find that, I would appreciate you apologize for repeatedly calling me a monster for attributing a statement to me which I did not make.
Why do you think this time will be better than 2006?

down on this idea that the Iran deal did something other than set limitations on nuclear enrichment quotas.
And stockpiles.

This is not tantamount to abandoning their weapons program.
It does amounts to abandoning the capacity to having a nuke as long as the treaty stands.

We can keep going around in circles and you can keep claiming that it was anything beyond a diplomatic stall for the inevitable. Maybe it was a huge missed diplomatic window for a future opportunity for actual denuclearization, what that’s not what we are contesting.
Its not a debate, the entirety of the Western community and the entirety of the Western nuclear weapons experts all agreed that the limitations imposed on Iran would have made the possibility of rushing for a bomb zero.

Israel certainly can be a friend to the West. It is a country who’s interests often align with the U.S. but not always.
Its a friend in the same sense that Turkey is a friend, it will be a friend as long as its convenient but wouldn't lift a finger to help unless they can profit from it and will actively sabotage your efforts if they are even remotely non-aligned.

But this is beyond the discussion.

You are somehow mad that Bibi scrapped the JCPOA even though you agree with Bibi and claim that blaming Bibi is hyperbole even though Bibi brags that he convinced Trump to do it against the dismay of US policymakers.

He managed to explot the weakness of Western democracies in order to push his agenda, now somehow, the world must do something about Iran in order to save Israel.

No, we talked about 2006 and how the military option for Israel is unfeasible outside of you know, going full Gaza.

It does amounts to abandoning the capacity to having a nuke as long as the treaty stands.

Its not a debate, the entirety of the Western community and the entirety of the Western nuclear weapons experts all agreed that the limitations imposed on Iran would have made the possibility of rushing for a bomb zero.

You are somehow mad that Bibi scrapped the JCPOA even though you agree with Bibi and claim that blaming Bibi is hyperbole even though Bibi brags that he convinced Trump to do it against the dismay of US policymakers.

He managed to explot the weakness of Western democracies in order to push his agenda, now somehow, the world must do something about Iran in order to save Israel.

Those were your words, not mine but thanks for trying to lie and attribute them to me.

Stiil waiting for that quote where I called to treat Lebanon like Gaza.

Which is it here? You’re not being consistent at all. The Iran deal was intended to result in denuclearization or delay their break out time? Those are two different things which for some reason you keep pretending that they mean exactly the same thing.

Those were your words, not mine but thanks for trying to lie and attribute them to me.

So what do you actually mean when you say "dealing militarily" then? another failed ground offensive that will amount to nothing?

Which is it here? You’re not being consistent at all. The Iran deal was intended to result in denuclearization or delay their break out time? Those are two different things which for some reason you keep pretending that they mean exactly the same thing.
Again, its kind of hard to argue with someone who has its own definitions.

Denuclearization = no nuclear weapons, we already went through this.

So what do you actually mean when you say "dealing militarily" then? another failed ground offensive that will amount to nothing?

Again, its kind of hard to argue with someone who has its own definitions.

Denuclearization = no nuclear weapons, we already went through this.
So do you admit that you straw manned me and made up quotes by me?

It’s hard to argue with someone that wants to repeatedly misrepresent the reality of a treaty.

“The term denuclearization is also used to describe the process leading to complete nuclear disarmament.”

The Iran deal did not stipulate that for the 100th time. It temporarily limited enrichment of nuclear isotopes which are one part of the equation.
Can you build and design a car if you don’t have a working battery? There was no stipulation in the Iran deal which prevented them from developing and designing nuclear weapons systems - only from assembling them fully because they lack a working “battery” (enriched uranium/plutonium); this is an important distinction which you keep running from.

There was no explicit end of denuclearization in the deal, only temporary restrictions on enrichment and stockpiling.

Last edited:
Back