Television Irelands Eurovision song entry

That song sucked. But all the Eurovision songs suck. So I guess they deserved to win.

Yo ngl dis track str8 AZZ fam ting a no from me all due respect 💯🗣️📠

Her perfomance at eurovision was crazy. But it still can't compete with UK's Dizzy boy.

That song sucked. But all the Eurovision songs suck. So I guess they deserved to win.
Croatia's is pretty good. I like that the Eurovision let's music out of the standard targeted marketing packaging ''someone did something to you so here is a song to make you feel better''

Bambi Thug = Doomsday Blue

What do you think? Is this the new abba?

It is ... different anyway. The comment sections on youtube have been disabled. The recorded version sounds better than the live but I can't tell if it's catchy or not.

The singer identifies as non binary. naturally it is now politicized and rattling the far right.

As an American I don’t even know where to start with this…

Wait yes I do…

MV5BN2I1NzhiZTQtNjYxOS00NzMxLTk0Y2YtYWY3OGJlNGU5MWQxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDEwMjgxNg@@._V1_.jpg

Real nice of Croatia to let other countries perform at their concert

Sounds like marilyn manson if he was a man pretending to be a woman.

Sounds like marilyn manson.
I was going to say comes off as Marilyn Manson minus the talent. It's her obvious influence. She has the fashion side of it down, the art and set design (in the music video) and persona and all that, but her music just doesn't cut it.

I prefer Poppy for this 'I'm bipolar and I can't decide if I want to be a Victoria's Secret Angel or a raunchy demoness (because I'm actually not hot enough to be a Victoria's Secret Angel and this is how my insecurity from that manifests itself)' schtick. Apparently, it's gotten so bad she can't even decide if she wants to be a boy or a girl despite that she has no real choice in that. To be fair on that last front, though, Marilyn appeared to have the same issue.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wavemeter
Back