Law Irish court issues ruling that Britain is not a safe country

PBAC

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Logic being that the UK can't be considered a safe country to return immigrants if their Rwanda policy puts those immigrants at having to be referred to a third party country, one which some might question the safety of.

I believe this is due to Rishi's idea of sending all new illegal immigrants to Rwanda regardless of their country of origin. The argument stems from is Rwanda a safe place or not. It's pretty much the threat of if you come to UK illegally then we will send you to a shithole worse than where you came from. I am not really privy to how Rwanda is nowadays but I am working on the assumption that it still practices forced labor and some sort of slavery.

I believe this is due to Rishi's idea of sending all new illegal immigrants to Rwanda regardless of their country of origin. The argument stems from is Rwanda a safe place or not. It's pretty much the threat of if you come to UK illegally then we will send you to a shithole worse than where you came from. I am not really privy to how Rwanda is nowadays but I am working on the assumption that it still practices forced labor and some sort of slavery.
That's wild. Rwanda is a small random country in the middle of Africa, you'd think they'd just boot them closer to Morocco or something

That's wild. Rwanda is a small random country in the middle of Africa, you'd think they'd just boot them closer to Morocco or something
UK had a deal with Rwanda. They couldn't get the deal to go through. I believe the courts blocked the implementation of that policy last year. It's sort of similar to that policy Israel adopted. The Israelis were deporting some African Jews to these two African countries. I can't quite remember the names of those countries. I am guessing they get aid or money from the government then they have to accept some refugees in return for that aid.

I didn't read the dailymail article because it makes my popup blocker go crazy. Here is another source.

. It's sort of similar to that policy Israel adopted. The Israelis were deporting some African Jews to these two African countries. I can't quite remember the names of those countries.
stop spewing nonsense
you are refering to this
and its not that effective, only 50% effective
the wall with egypt stopped the flow

and you can call them ethiopian jews, and no, we don't kick them out

stop spewing nonsense
you are refering to this
and its not that effective, only 50% effective
the wall with egypt stopped the flow

and you can call them ethiopian jews, and no, we don't kick them out
Did I lie? Did I mention anything about the effectiveness of that program? You sure your country never tried to "kick" any Ethiopian Jews out?

Last edited:
Did I lie? Did I mention anything about the effectiveness of that program? You sure your country never tried to "kicked" any Ethiopian Jews out?

where we can see it in your sources ?
and the effectiveness was just a note

Last edited:
Thought this might be something interesting, but it's just the Irish being turbo-woke.

Their government are but I don't think its people are if the recent referendum over there is any indication. Something like 80% of the public think are in favour of reducing mass migration.

Their government are but I don't think its people are if the recent referendum over there is any indication. Something like 80% of the public think are in favour of reducing mass migration.
it's an odd mix. I think historically the Irish had limited interaction with foreign nationals in conjunction with their own history of emigrations so remained very welcoming. They like to market themselves as welcoming country hence the national motto Cead Mille Failte = a thousand welcomes. They also have a history of open acceptance particularly, Brehon Law promoted the idea of welcoming guests unconditionally, similar to Jewish culture. The Irish can be inherently quite discriminating e.g a Dub living in Cork will always be treated different for the most part and there is open discrimination against travellers/gypys. The Irish are far more welcoming to foreigners than most countries and quite glaringly there are now Polish/Chinese/Africans with full Irish accents. I have seen this less in other European countries and it is almost non-existent in Japan. In the Netherlands for example they like to emphasis their Dutchness and your foreignness, where as in Ireland they are more accepting of integration. The UK and Ireland are far easier to integrate into, like the USA, than a lot of Europe. The Dutch, for example, have a habit of constantly correcting your grammar and speech when you try to speak Dutch. Like the French they have accents and you cannot divert from them. In English you can use any accent you have freely which makes the language more accessible.

There is a major issue in Irish culture of believing the town gossip over any representative which means misinformation roams the country like flying daggers. The referendum you mentioned was solely about removing some archaic terms from the constitution which looked down on women. It was drafted in 1919 and it's no secret old Irish society had some pretty archaic phrases for women. It should have been open and shut as it reflected the equal rights marriage granting same sex couples and home carers similar status opening the door for civil partnerships/co inhabitants to gain rights which had already been applied by previous referendums.

As per usual a low voter turnout for an open and shut referendum resulted in fringe groups voting en-mass. It is likely people were so unenthused by the mundane nature of the referendum that they didn't bother voting. It was almost entirely hijacked and misrepresented with people spouting nonsense like 'they're removing women for woke culture' and 'they're going cancel Mothers Day.' This was evident as the normal sight of celebrations at Dublin castle following referendums only featured a very small crowd of unenthusiastic far right groups. This interpretation was total garbage as it was just about bringing an old barely relied upon constitution in line with modern ethics such as acknowledging that a women's place is not automatically in the home.

They promoted a partial truth. Yeah they were removing women and mother's from the constitution but only because the established law promotes the idea that a women does not have to be the 'mother' and the father does not have to be the 'provider.' This is supposed to be painfully obvious in modern wester society that no one really took it seriously.

Last edited:
it's an odd mix. I think historically the Irish had limited interaction with foreign nationals in conjunction with their own history of emigrations so remained very welcoming. They like to market themselves as welcoming country hence the national motto Cead Mille Failte = a thousand welcomes. They also have a history of open acceptance particularly, Brehon Law promoted the idea of welcoming guests unconditionally, similar to Jewish culture. The Irish can be inherently quite discriminating e.g a Dub living in Cork will always be treated different for the most part and there is open discrimination against travellers/gypys. The Irish are far more welcoming to foreigners than most countries and quite glaringly there are now Polish/Chinese/Africans with full Irish accents. I have seen this less in other European countries and it is almost non-existent in Japan. In the Netherlands for example they like to emphasis their Dutchness and your foreignness, where as in Ireland they are more accepting of integration. The UK and Ireland are far easier to integrate into, like the USA, than a lot of Europe. The Dutch, for example, have a habit of constantly correcting your grammar and speech when you try to speak Dutch. Like the French they have accents and you cannot divert from them. In English you can use any accent you have freely which makes the language more accessible.

There is a major issue in Irish culture of believing the town gossip over any representative which means misinformation roams the country like flying daggers. The referendum you mentioned was solely about removing some archaic terms from the constitution which looked down on women. It was drafted in 1919 and it's no secret old Irish society had some pretty archaic phrases for women. It should have been open and shut as it reflected the equal rights marriage granting same sex couples and home carers similar status opening the door for civil partnerships/co inhabitants to gain rights which had already been applied by previous referendums.

As per usual a low voter turnout for an open and shut referendum resulted in fringe groups voting en-mass. It is likely people were so unenthused by the mundane nature of the referendum that they didn't bother voting. It was almost entirely hijacked and misrepresented with people spouting nonsense like 'they're removing women for woke culture' and 'they're going cancel Mothers Day.' This was evident as the normal sight of celebrations at Dublin castle following referendums only featured a very small crowd of unenthusiastic far right groups. This interpretation was total garbage as it was just about bringing an old barely relied upon constitution in line with modern ethics such as acknowledging that a women's place is not automatically in the home.

They promoted a partial truth. Yeah they were removing women and mother's from the constitution but only because the established law promotes the idea that a women does not have to be the 'mother' and the father does not have to be the 'provider.' This is supposed to be painfully obvious in modern wester society that no one really took it seriously.
Yea, ~30% of all registered voters in Ireland is just fringe groups. Not so fringe then are they

Yeah but the president is labour and the PM is centre with a progressist view on social matters, if I read correctly.

Generally in practice it means that the population will be washing migrant feet, regardless of its inclination.

In France and Germany I would say that 90% of people born there speak like everyone else.
Indeed there may be a certain way 2nd generation immigrants speak as opposed to natives, but this is prevalent in the less educated classes.

Back