Irish Gang threatens "Kebab"

<36>

LMFAO!!!

I get this has nothing to do with Khabib but WTF are they even saying!

Fair enough. We can’t know for sure. It could have been either one depending on where the pressure was. I think people automatically assume that grip makes it a crank, but that’s not the case.

I'd think Khabib could tell us if anyone asks him, most likely.

i think Chechnya might be a lot worse
I'd be inclined to agree.

Shit, I don't know how successful they'd be in Moscow, much less these border states. They don't have the same human rights oversights as Western gov'ts do.

From this one video of a bunch of drunken Travellers you've extracted sure knowledge of the character of the Irish as a nation of ppl?

You thought it was "his personality" but seeing a group of 5 or 6 drunken louts has shown you it's culturally Irish?

C'mon son. Don't be THAT dumb!

That said, I don't think the Irish are known for being soft spoken and timid, but damn, don't make assertions like that off of this silly video!

Not just then but the hundreds of annoying Irish fans. Ole ole ole ole oleeee oleeeee
Germans and French don't behave like this. Spaniards don't count because they are latinos. Latinos are naturally loud.

Fake gangstas, they have nothing on Khabib's countrymen.

classic inbreeding
globalcolorsmall.jpg

Not just then but the hundreds of annoying Irish fans. Ole ole ole ole oleeee oleeeee
Germans and French don't behave like this. Spaniards don't count because they are latinos. Latinos are naturally loud.
Well, 100 loud ppl drown out 10,000 quiet ones but at least there's some reasoning there so we can accept that I guess, lol...

they can say whatever they want but the won't go to Dagestan and if khabib goes to Ireland anything that happens to him is going to be avenged with Ak-47's or "accidents" that might happen to those guys.

fake bravado, like Mcg's

Jesus, we can only hope that fate, God and the Devil all conspire to take them away as soon as possible. What a miserable lot of savage animals.

Gotta love it when a bunch of knobheads think that because their daddy was some drunkard, theyve had a tough upbringing and are some hardasses from the streets.

The environment that Khabib grew up in would chew up those idiots and spit out the mangled remains

They make Khabib's English sound like Queen's English.

@1:37
"You're on about fighting for 25,000 and 10,000.What are you looking for? An easy way out?"
"Listen, we fight in the morning. You had about six weeks training. It came out silent. We fight now!"

@2:32
This is the plumber here, right? I'll do fuck all, cucumber, right?
I'll fight you. I'll piss in your earhole.

Khabib has putin

well, that was...something.

"We never said fuck all about cheese."

Cheese is love. Cheese is life.

Wow! If ever there was a video arguing against evolution of the species, that was it.

Back