ironwolf's Tales From The East Chinese Pub. No Canadians, Gays or Obama voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice come from behind sub by Burns.

Edit: that was quick, Nunes looked good, Bayzler needs to retire.

I gotta say, a few of my buddies rave about east Asian chicks but I don't see it. I know one girl who is half Thai who is amazing, but all the rest have never ticked my boxes.

Black girls on the other hand...

I've been living in thailand for 5 months now, and I've yet to see an asian chick who wowed me. They can't hold a candle to all the scandi tourists floating around.

I'm not really attracted to thai chicks either.

ohio st 2015 ncaa wrestling champs. 1st time in 94 yr history. F the b ball tourney.

Logan Stieber also completed the 4 peat for only the 4th time in ncaa history.

Koscheck needs to retire. He's scared to take a punch in the eye GSP destroyed.

If he doesn't make the choice after this fight, I'm sure Uncle Dana will.

That was the last fight on his contract. I read somewhere he wanted to honour it, and retire win or lose.

I'm still surprised that fight wasn't stopped. The ref didn't do kos or his eye any favors.

Good afternoon, pub.

It's quiet today. Spring is in the air, though. Weather's quite nice, little daffodils are sprouting up. Almost that BBQ and camping weather.

Obviously the weather is utter shit over here, so any hint of sun and everyone loses their mind, me included.

Good afternoon.

Yes it does look rather pleasant today, although I've been stuck inside the office for most of it, and wont get home until about 9pm. However, I will be off for the next 8 days, and have already thought about having a bbq during the week, so let's hope it remains dry at least. March / April is usually when I do my first BBQs of the year.

Good afternoon.

Yes it does look rather pleasant today, although I've been stuck inside the office for most of it, and wont get home until about 9pm. However, I will be off for the next 8 days, and have already thought about having a bbq during the week, so let's hope it remains dry at least. March / April is usually when I do my first BBQs of the year.

Worst part about the start of BBQ season, it getting the ol' bbq out and giving it a clean. Spiders, webs, bugs, dust and dried up burnt bits from the year before... first world problems.

Worst part about the start of BBQ season, it getting the ol' bbq out and giving it a clean. Spiders, webs, bugs, dust and dried up burnt bits from the year before... first world problems.

Ah, I actually used mine the other week to burn some old bank papers, so it's already pretty clean. Plus I use it every November on bonfire night to do hot dogs, so it's never out of action too long!

Ah, I actually used mine the other week to burn some old bank papers, so it's already pretty clean. Plus I use it every November on bonfire night to do hot dogs, so it's never out of action too long!

Is yours gas? I have a gas one. We're in the process of sorting out the back garden, which will be done by late spring/summer, so I'll be looking at getting a charcoal grill too. As good as gas is, and convenient, nothing is better than that smoky chard taste with an ice cold Kopparberg or beer. Get the ol' Shisha out, have a lil' shmoke and chill with mates.

Is yours gas? I have a gas one. We're in the process of sorting out the back garden, which will be done by late spring/summer, so I'll be looking at getting a charcoal grill too. As good as gas is, and convenient, nothing is better than that smoky chard taste with an ice cold Kopparberg or beer. Get the ol' Shisha out, have a lil' shmoke and chill with mates.

No, not gas. I get those bags of charcoal that you just light and away you go after 15-20 minutes or so. Pretty easy.

I fucking love BBQs.

Should be home in 2.5hrs from now. Got a nice chilli waiting for me, and I think I may tuck into my bottle of rum that I got at Christmas. 8 days off here I come.

Should be home in 2.5hrs from now. Got a nice chilli waiting for me, and I think I may tuck into my bottle of rum that I got at Christmas. 8 days off here I come.

Nice. What rum did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back