Is Anderson gonna fight against?

Cup of water

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Just saw Silva vs Diaz, and it looks like he could put in a classic performance next time, if there is a next time.

He had some ring rust and some mental issues, obviously, but we saw glimpses of the loose, brilliant, Spider.

I know you wanna talk steroid test and what not. If Silva did use sterioids after the injury, I think it would have been the only time, he's been before had a test claim steroids, and has an average to below average physique for a top level athlete.

Do you think he will return? If so, when and against who would you prefer?

I believe he will end up retiring soon.

Well, hes not getting his title back, with or without steroids, so facing top contenders making a title run makes for a poor choice of opponents. His goal now should be to have novel superfights that make him money and appease the crowd. Gsp, hendo, fedor, rampage all come to mind

I'd rather he faded into obscurity, we've got enough decent HL footage that we don't need to watch him Chuck Liddell himself.

fuck lol, he might look good against marquardt or something. hed get tooled by the top 5 at MW. I think Mousasi would handle him cleanly

Well, hes not getting his title back, with or without steroids, so facing top contenders making a title run makes for a poor choice of opponents. His goal now should be to have novel superfights that make him money and appease the crowd. Gsp, hendo, fedor, rampage all come to mind
holy fucking shit. ive never even thought about that, The Spider vs The Last Emperor. FUCK, this sounds like the greatest fight of all time. That hasn;t even crossed my mind before TBH.

If he ever returns I'd like to see him climb his way up to the champion, like any normal fighters do.

He's still probably too much for most MW's. I imagine he retires though.

I would like to see maybe Anderson vs Mousasi or Bisping.

Many exciting possible fights for Silva.

Could see him fighting at 185 or 205.

I'm sure Dan Henderson would like another crack at him. I wouldn't mind seeing Anderson fight Rampage Jackson at 205, that would be interesting.

Anderson was the reason I got into MMA, after I found TUF 1. He was the first fighter I ever actually cared enough about to root for. First ppv I watched live was UFC 101. I told my brother and mother about this dude just dominating everyone and eventually got them interested enough to watch for themselves. Now, the majority of my family, even my grandparents, are MMA fans all thanks to him.

As a true fan, I really hope he decides to retire. I'm not interested in the "fun" fights, I'm interested in his health.

Back