Is anyone actually impressed with Tai Tuivasa?

He would never ever be able to make 205. He would be playing in the Nrl right now if he wanted to go that path. He was very quick and agile for a big bloke on the field. Some people don't understand how fucking big these coconuts are

I’m 6’0 and he’s massive compared to me. Trust me, he would never make 205.

The guy that stands near him fought at LHW half his career.
Your argument is invalid
upload_2018-6-7_8-16-7.jpeg

If he can do this for 80 minutes, he has good cardio. If you've ever played rugby, you know that strength, explosive power and toughness don't mean shit if your gassed 15 minutes into the game.
6877988593_f93f1edf9c_b.jpg

Totally different kind of cardio. Totally different work of muscles.

Thank you sherdog for the logical responses, blown up lhw gtfo. Dude is a legit sized heavyweight anyway you look at it

Thank you sherdog for the logical responses, blown up lhw gtfo. Dude is a legit sized heavyweight anyway you look at it

Any way I look at it? How about two messages above yours? Are you unable to read?
Go on, take a look at him standing near James McSweeney, who made 205 numerous times.
Then come back with your insights.

Small?

Dude he's 6'2, 265 pounds... I get he's got a belly but he's a bigger guy than a Roy Nelson.... imo there's no chance he makes 205

On top of that he's extremely dynamic and athletic for a guy his size, throwing flying knees and what not pretty often... he's a very dangeorus fight
Hahaha

He’s certainly not athletic, he moves like Derrick Lewis in the 8th round

Case in point, 47 year old Arlovski is going to be 10 times the athlete Tai is on Saturday, still gonna eat a punch and turtle up tho

BTW isn't it ironic?

I opened a thread about Tuivasa being a small HW with a big belly.
You found a fight, where SMALLER HW with BIGGER belly finishes him in the 1st.

Outside of drinking beer from a shoe... Not really.

I like Tuivasa as a HW prospect because he's quick and has KO power and it's always nice to have new blood at HW ala Ngannou. But lets cool it with the he's just big boned, this is the same story I always see when it comes to Samoans, the guy can easily make 205 if he wanted to (not saying he should). He is EXTREMELY fat. You have guys like Bader who are a shredded 225+ making 205 without issue, so if this guy took his diet seriously he shouldn't have an issue.

You guys aren't used to seeing what people at HW look like natty. YOu actually thought someone could be ripped at 265lbs without roids? Biologically impossible unless they're like 7ft tall

You guys aren't used to seeing what people at HW look like natty. YOu actually thought someone could be ripped at 265lbs without roids? Biologically impossible unless they're like 7ft tall

My fellow Sith, can you please read the thread more carefully and see the picture of Tuivasa near occasional LHW McSweeney?
Thank you, and may the Force serve you well.

Yeah, I've seen plenty of HW who are shredded at 230 get blown up by the fatter fighter. Nelson, Hunt, Lewis have had some big time KO's.

Islanders put on weight by looking at food. Not his fault haha

Back