Is Arman a hot head?

I hate when people use term like "hot head" to describe someone being emotional and prone to tantrums. You can't put a macho spin on behaving like a todler.

Armenians are a fighting people iirc it makes sense if that’s the case.

Armenians for sure are. Very serious about boxing, Judo and Wrestling. They are a very good Combat Sambo country too, producing champions and guys who even beat the Dagestanis. MMA doesn't seem super huge in Armenia yet, also it doesn't seem super big in Georgia yet either but Georgia is super similar in being a fighting country that excels at the world stage in combat sports. Maybe Arman will change that, when he won Armenians were walking around with the flag draped over their shoulders haha.

Right now there's an Armenian team Arman trains with when he's not at ATT, it has Eduard Vartanyan and Jora Ayvazyan, and they train sometimes with the Russian national freestyle team since the senior coach they know Vladimir Modosyan.

Is Arman Armanian or Russian?

Armanian living in Russia i assume?

Of course he is. Men from those regions are generally hotheads.

Armenians are very big on respect and disrespect is treated 10000 more severe than by a Swede, Korean etc

So, a mere finger pointing upwards or a kiss on the street can lead to a trip to the hospital.

NwXH5dh.gif

armenians are also the most nationalistic people in the world, they are very delusional in many respects.

however, there is a big difference between armenians from syria for example vs armenians from soviet union.

What's worse though?

Being a Hot Head or a Pot Head?

e936a80d3e3b9bee5898071ca8b1fbc4.jpg

armenians are also the most nationalistic people in the world, they are very delusional in many respects.

however, there is a big difference between armenians from syria for example vs armenians from soviet union.

What's so special about Armenia anyways?

What's so special about Armenia anyways?
special? nothing in particular. However, don't tell that to an Armenian ahah, they will be very offended, they believe they are best in everything, and are the historical progeny of man himself. That's why I said they are delusional.

special? nothing in particular. However, don't tell that to an Armenian ahah, they will be very offended, they believe they are best in everything, and are the historical progeny of man himself. That's why I said they are delusional.

Ah, so Main Character/Primarch, Son of the God Emperor-Syndrome then.

people from this part of the planet are all the same
99% religious, bragging about their high ethics and morale, pretend not to smoke, drink or use drugs
yet every week someone from this not so big population will be in the news with crime under influence, either a group beating, rape or murder
noone wants to have any business with them and tries to find a way to dodge even a simple conversation since its either a fraud or a potential assault

so, what to expect from a person who was raised with their traditions and culture? Ar-man learnt how mimic among decent people, yet in any critical situation he gonna show his true colors
View attachment 1040486
And people from this part of the world are a bunch of entitled children who believe they can say or do whatever they feel and face no consequences. They like to stir up conflict, then hide behind the law or their "rights" when someone turns around and puts them in their place.

usa-map.gif

Two extremes and a bad combination, put them together and shit is bound to happen. Not a fan of extreme honour culture crap, also not a fan of entitled people who don't believe in consequences for their actions. Talk shit, get hit.

obviously a shit person.
after the ref. stopped the fight he was sitting on his opponent and celebrating

I don’t know much about the guy but he seemed classy against Charles until I saw the footage of him swinging at a fan, and another clip of him and his crew when he shoved Bobby Green. The man is starting to get his stardom and then all this tantrum appears. I remember Karo Parisyan and especially Manny Gamburyan were easily emotionally triggered.

Anyone know the back story of those two incidents?

He swung at a fan and threatened to murder a judge.

I'd say he might be a hothead, yes.

Another more accurate term for him would be a 'very violent person'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back