Is Ben Shapiro the Best "political" debater alive?

CableandThanos

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I don't agree with everything he says, but DAMN, he kills everybody. I was watching him destroy that Sally Kohn person. She was freaking out on all these emotional rants and Ben just kept droppin fact and logic bombs on her. I bet most these people need safe spaces and therapy after he finishes with them.

By the way, Why hasn't he been on Joe Rogans podcast or Bill mahers show (i quickly searched and didnt see anything). I think Rogan would have to rethink his entire life if Ben went on his show and No way does Maher invite him on and give him any real time.

Can you imagine him in a presidential debate against someone. Damn they would have to retire right after the debate.

For sure. Like a way better right to right version of William f Buckley.

Trt Noam Chomsky vs Ben Shapiro....book it!

Last edited:
Shapiro vs Obama

Make it happen debate Dana

TrfEIKoG9oYTK.gif

No. He takes on SJWs and others that can't put ideas together in intelligent ways to start with. He's good, but continues to simply fight cans.

He's a very good debater.

He was a bit off in the election though. Was watching him on Crowder during election day coverage and a lot of what he said didn't happen.

Also I was a bit disappointed with his thoughts on the Bannon appointment.

No. He takes on SJWs and others that can't put ideas together in intelligent ways to start with. He's good, but continues to simply fight cans.
Youre right. Now that I think about it he mostly debates cana. It was funny seeing him destroy BLM in a love debate but they were no match tho. It was a one sided beatdown.

Yea some things are off about him but he does destroy SJW's and others it seems like with ease. I do enjoy seeing him do that and wonder how he would look on Bill Maher or other shows like that.

Dennis Miller adds comedy with his talking points.

He's a very good debater but to be honest -and that's not me bashing political opponents- the left doesn't have a lot of good debaters or intellectuals with convincing arguments and charisma.
Again, that's not me commenting on their ideas, I wouldn't agree with those anyway. But there still is something like objectively bad and objectively good argumentation. The left doesn't have a lot of the latter at the moment.

This talk was pretty good.

I like Ben Shapiro, but, I thought he kind of sold out with his anti-Trump stance.

This talk was pretty good.

I like Ben Shapiro, but, I thought he kind of sold out with his anti-Trump stance.

Yeah, his ant-trump bias came through quite a bit especially toward the end of the race. And he's been pretty negative on the appointments as well.

By the way, Why hasn't he been on Joe Rogans podcast or Bill mahers show (i quickly searched and didnt see anything). I think Rogan would have to rethink his entire life if Ben went on his show and No way does Maher invite him on and give him any real time.

He'll likely be on JRE soon, theyre trying to make it happen.

Yeah, his ant-trump bias came through quite a bit especially toward the end. And he's been pretty negative on the appointments as well.

He's a good shitlord and he does destroy SJW/BLM arguments, pretty convincingly.

From his views, you would think he would be a Trump supporter and Anti-Hillary. But, he wasn't, which was strange. You would think Bill Mahar (sp?) would be pro-Trump, too. But, he wasn't.

He is still a good speaker, but I prefer Milo, Paul Joseph Watson, Stefan Molyneux.

I honestly can't say I've seen too much of Ben but I assume this is the case. A lot of the alt right personalities aren't very sharp or creative, they simply have facts on their side in many cases. Yeah, you have proof that wage gap, for example, is bullshit, but people have known this for decades, and only dumb feminists repeat it. I could probably get a niche following if I decided to record myself and talk common sense to people who have none.

Back