Is Bosnia a prequel to what is to come in Western Europe?

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So I don't have anything to back this up but I was talking to my jiu jitsu coach and it seems like there are parallels to the Bosnia situation and what is happening right now.

So many regions of Europe like Kosovo are traditional Christian strongholds that were over run by Muslims after a time. Eventually the serbian people rose up against the Muslim community after they tried to impose their way of life on the Christians.

I am thinking that the same will happen in France and England within the next 20 years. We will see a massive war against Sharia law in every country from Sweden to England.

Am I wrong? Is France so lost that the French don't have the strength to fight back? Or will the French and Germans rise up in the near future.

I honestly don't see it happening in England... at least mainland England. Maybe Northern Ireland with how the IRA and the Protestants were at each other's throats for so long but main portion England? Doubt it.

Same with France. France used to be a huge Catholic country and nowadays I have no idea how much that religion or religion in general impacts most French people. I know a girl that lives in Chamonix and she has said when her and her family go to Paris for vacation the only things they can spot that reminds them of the old days of France being Catholic are all the cathedrals that are practically museums at this point.

So I don't have anything to back this up but I was talking to my jiu jitsu coach and it seems like there are parallels to the Bosnia situation and what is happening right now.

So many regions of Europe like Kosovo are traditional Christian strongholds that were over run by Muslims after a time. Eventually the serbian people rose up against the Muslim community after they tried to impose their way of life on the Christians.

I am thinking that the same will happen in France and England within the next 20 years. We will see a massive war against Sharia law in every country from Sweden to England.

Am I wrong? Is France so lost that the French don't have the strength to fight back? Or will the French and Germans rise up in the near future.

No, it can't be compared because they are not white. They are mostly some kind of Slavic mix with Bosniaks, Serbs, and Croats.
The same for most "white" Americans or eastern Europeans they aren't really part of the white race.

That is just a lie told by the Marxists to undermine the real white race.

It will be balkan wars events just times ten.

France and Germies will be hit worst, England will be interesting.

Some deserve it some don't, either or we all know which will be minorities in their own nations in about 50 years. Thats when the fun will really start.

Completely different scenarios/causes. This is such an oversimplification of the Balkan war.

Completely different scenarios/causes. This is such an oversimplification of the Balkan war.

How so? I think that the only main difference is the Muslims will not have the U.N. to bail them out in this war. However I could see the Eastern European nations coming to the aid of the beleaguered resistance fighters in Caliphate Western europe. Isn't this the most likely scenario for WWIII?

I honestly don't see it happening in England... at least mainland England. Maybe Northern Ireland with how the IRA and the Protestants were at each other's throats for so long but main portion England? Doubt it.

Same with France. France used to be a huge Catholic country and nowadays I have no idea how much that religion or religion in general impacts most French people. I know a girl that lives in Chamonix and she has said when her and her family go to Paris for vacation the only things they can spot that reminds them of the old days of France being Catholic are all the cathedrals that are practically museums at this point.

I see your point. I think that secular countires have a way of turning religious during times of crisis.
Even now the Soldiers of Odin are gaining popularity among the youth. It may not be chritianity but you are right there needs to be some form of god to have the will to prevail.

Lol. Poor oppressed Serbs. Your coach is an idiot

A lot of people from the Balkan war fled to Sweden during the early 90´s so I have some friends both bosnians(Muslims) and serbs(Christians) . And one point they make is that when the economy crashed shit got real and old rivalries flamed up. Nationalistic parties from both sides dehumanised the "other" groups resulting in war. It wont happen in Europe because Muslims are greatly outnumbered and fundamentalist Muslim even more so. And we don't have old conflicts and border "issues" like in the former Balkan countries.

Before that people got along pretty well they told me....

Yup. And Russia will have to save Western Europe once again.

Yup. And Russia will have to save Western Europe once again.

This is what I am thinking. I could see a small group of resistance fighters getting help from Putin to fight the Caliphate and likely collaborators.

Lol. Poor oppressed Serbs. Your coach is an idiot
Some think the roots of the Balkan crisis started well before even the Balkan Wars and was only delayed by the two WWs and Tito. What do you think of that?

Some think the roots of the Balkan crisis started well before even the Balkan Wars and was only delayed by the two WWs and Tito. What do you think of that?
Quite possible. Doesn't change the fact that Serbs carried out ethnic cleansing on a pretty grand scale

This is what I am thinking. I could see a small group of resistance fighters getting help from Putin to fight the Caliphate and likely collaborators.

Sure:

kadyrov.jpg

Putins wet dream is for Europe to fail. This "all white people are the exact same with the same goals" fantasy you americans have dont translate to Europe. Sorry to break this to you .

I see your point. I think that secular countires have a way of turning religious during times of crisis.
Even now the Soldiers of Odin are gaining popularity among the youth. It may not be chritianity but you are right there needs to be some form of god to have the will to prevail.
No clue what the "Soldiers of Odin" are other than it sounds like some white supremacist prison or biker gang.

I could see, depending on how active the IRA/Real IRA are those groups starting something like what we saw in Bosnia or Kosovo... ultimately though, I don't see it happening

How so? I think that the only main difference is the Muslims will not have the U.N. to bail them out in this war. However I could see the Eastern European nations coming to the aid of the beleaguered resistance fighters in Caliphate Western europe. Isn't this the most likely scenario for WWIII?

I don't know why so many of you believe that. Id much rather let them burn in their own self made mess then let one drop of my blood be spilled to save them all.

You all are rather wishful thinking if you think there much sympathy for the coward west from the east.

This could be a great movie set in 2050 or some shit. The only two directors I would want are Eastwood or Gibson though I know they will give it that oscar flare

Back