Is Brock a cougar chaser?

Brock entering this thread

d34.gif

sorry to say, women carry no respect in pro wrestling...men are the ones who made wrestling...guys like bruno sarmartino...superstar billy graham. etc....some chick talking about respect...haha give me a break...women are only in wrestling for tits and ass...no other reason....
Not only are you an idiot, your punctuation is atrocious.

Bro this was 2002,also this diva slept with most of the locker room and doesn’t have a good reputation.
Plus she hates his wife sable
Sounds like she was jealous of Sable and wanted Brock to bang her

Plus she previously told this story that he was sitting down on the towel but his dick was accidentally showing, then proceeded to laugh at the red color of his dick
It’s crazy mma websites that doesn’t know shit about pro wrestling copy and pasted from pro wrestling websites and they didn’t mention what year that happened

tenor.gif

Former UFC heavyweight champion and current WWE headliner Brock Lesnar has become the latest high-profile wrestler to be accused of alleged inappropriate behavior toward a female colleague, dating back to his heyday in sports entrainment.

“He showed his penis to me and called my name as I was walking past where he was in the dressing room and opened his towel so I could see his manly bits,” retired wrestler Terri Runnels told Kee on Sports (transcribed by Yahoo). “I would have much rather him not be so disrespectful of a female that’s been in this business for as long as I have been.”

Lesnar has yet to comment.

Individuals are responsible for their own personal actions,” WWE wrote in response to the allegations. “WWE has zero tolerance for matters involving domestic violence, child abuse, and sexual assault. Upon arrest for such misconduct, a WWE talent will be immediately suspended. Upon conviction for such misconduct, a WWE talent will be immediately terminated.”

Yeah, WWE, try that out in court. "We're not responsible for shit that happens at the workplace we provide, but we will fire someone if they get incarcerated for stuff they do outside of work."

I'm not saying she'd win a lawsuit, I'm just saying that the official WWE response is jaw-droppingly stupid, from a labor law/practices perspective.

They could have condensed their statement with "Yes. Sue us."

Sounds like she's jealous Sable is getting some from that Jacked White Boy, and not her.

View attachment 778181

Actually it sounds like maybe he whipped his dick out like a retard.

Plus she previously told this story that he was sitting down on the towel but his dick was accidentally showing, then proceeded to laugh at the red color of his dick

Well that's refreshing. Someone adding to the story instead of just slandering someone.

Bummed to hear this I always liked Terri Runnels now I have lost all respect for her.

Back