Is Claressa Shields no longer a fan of Jon Jones?

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I remember she was training with Jon at Jackson wink a while back when she was getting into mma and was talking about being a huge Jon Jones fan. Normally she puts out support on social media for other fighters she's friends with, even mma fighters but she didn't put out an kind of message to congratulate Jones or anything. She actually retweeted a video of Gane making weight for the fight lol. I think she was actually rooting for Gane here and is disappointed. I wonder what happened?

https://twitter.com/Claressashields?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Maybe the fact that Jon beat up his wife over a strip club argument (not a Jones hater by the way.)

Maybe the fact that Jon beat up his wife over a strip club argument (not a Jones hater by the way.)
I mean she still supports people like Tank, Broner and Floyd who also do fucked up shit.

Can you blame her? Gane is way better looking than Jones, she prolly wants to get with that

She's mad that there is someone out there that approaches her same level of obnoxiousness

Jon may have made the same mistake I’ve made with women many times. He may have drunkenly threatened to stick his finger in her butthole.

That is weird, what happened with Shields and Jon Jones. I don't think it was the wife beating stuff since mayweather... Unless she's afraid to piss of mayweather because of the influence he has in her sport. It could be that or something that Jon did behind the scenes that set her off.

That is weird, what happened with Shields and Jon Jones. I don't think it was the wife beating stuff since mayweather... Unless she's afraid to piss of mayweather because of the influence he has in her sport. It could be that or something that Jon did behind the scenes that set her off.
Sheilds is actually a pretty petty and weird person herself. Wouldn't be surprised if maybe she dmed Jon looking for help with training or shouted him out on social media and he never did the same so she got butt hurt by it. She used to like canelo then stopped liking him for not coming to her fights. She also is not cool with cyborg anymore like they used to be

Sheilds is actually a pretty petty and weird person herself. Wouldn't be surprised if maybe she dmed Jon looking for help with training or shouted him out on social media and he never did the same so she got butt hurt by it. She used to like canelo then stopped liking him for not coming to her fights. She also is not cool with cyborg anymore like they used to be
That's pretty damn sad, you'd think being in the position she's in she'd understand when someone is too busy, too burned out, or just wants time to themselves. But who knows Jon was wild even at that time, for all we know he could have pissed her off badly.

That's pretty damn sad, you'd think being in the position she's in she'd understand when someone is too busy, too burned out, or just wants time to themselves. But who knows Jon was wild even at that time, for all we know he could have pissed her off badly.
She has a very big ego on her. She likes to think of herself as being at the level or even a level higher than these elite guys but the truth is, she thinks about them more than they think about her, if they even do think about her at all

Back