Is Cody Garbrandt the only fighter to have knocked down every single one of his opponents?

When TJ was 26 he was losing to the likes of John Dodson. CoGar has a lot of potential, he will also get wiser as he gets older
TJ would kill Dodson now and you know it. And again I say, TJ is steadily evolving while Cody refuses to own his loss for what it was. He didn't beat himself, he GOT beat by his opponent. It wasn't even like he was being arrogant in the cage either. He was doing everything he normally does. And got his ass clean KO'd.

Very impressive. People are sleeping on CoGar again. He's also only 26, I think it is only a matter of time until he becomes champ again
It felt so good seeing him get KO'd. it's just a matter of time when he gets KO'd yet again.
#NOCHIN

giphy.gif

Damn that was a crazy exchange.

Very impressive. People are sleeping on CoGar again. He's also only 26, I think it is only a matter of time until he becomes champ again
You did add parameters to that question, because Cody was KO'd cold early in a fight, by one of his opponents.

man that tj fight was hype as fuck. hope we get at least a trilogy outta those 2.

Its called the TJ Dillashaw effect.......

Watch out for round 2.......

Exactly.... He made an ass out of himself for a year and a half and TJ handled that shit like a boss leading up to the fight, then knocked his ass out. It was a big deal considering the circumstances.

What's worse is how Cody kept saying he beat himself and it had nothing to do with TJ, lol. Fucking delusional fuckhead. It had everything to do with TJ being a smarter, more well rounded fighter with a better coaching staff that was able to adjust mid-fight.

TJ will keep evolving, Cody will make more excuses and stay deluded and if he manages to get a rematch he will get his ass whooped even easier than the first time.

He may have talked a lot of shit and ended up losing, but let s not forget TJ was hurt badly and most certainly saved by the bell at the end of round one. Props to TJ for making the adjustments to win, but everyone seems to forget the side of the story where he was stumbling down queer street back to his stool. The two guys are still very evenly matched, IMO...

They really shouldn't let Dan ref anything under 155. It looks like a teacher waiting to break up a teen hall way fight
I agree he looks like a giant in there lol

It reminds of that fight where the ref just grabs the fighter and shoves him away like he was a 60 pound child. Not sure if it was Mighty Mouse or someone else..

Pretty sure Mcgregor has except Holloway... and may weather if you count that

It was a big deal after all the shit he talked. Huge deal.

Not really. He lost a fight with a sub 2 month camp coming off a back injury to a guy that had trained for him for months. I saw it coming. I can absolutely see a healthy Garbrandt taking a rematch.

I’m excited for his comeback, and for the BW division in general.

TJ would kill Dodson now and you know it. And again I say, TJ is steadily evolving while Cody refuses to own his loss for what it was. He didn't beat himself, he GOT beat by his opponent. It wasn't even like he was being arrogant in the cage either. He was doing everything he normally does. And got his ass clean KO'd.

He had a sub 2 month camp coming off an injury. TJ had months dedicated to training for him and still was saved by the bell in the first. Might be time to ease off his nuts just a touch. He’s a great fighter but you are overselling him a bit.

I'm more impressed with how stupid as fuck his fans are..... "He was winning until he lost."
Nothing incorrect about that statement at all, you can very well be leading the fight before the tide changes suddenly and you're KO'd.

There's a former ammy fighter who would argue with that ststaement.

Back