is Conor too rich for the UFC?

tomjones

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor is rich now from the Mayweather fight and he might be too rich for the ufc.

To rich to make money? That's a new one.

lol
if he boxes again then he loses, no matter who against that would actually pull interest and in order to keep making money via endorsements and advertisements, a 5 year pro career that kicked off 2 years in is too short to be very long lasting.

i guess it depends on the kind of lifestyle and retirement hes chasing but if i went by image, id say hes far from ready to retire.

Conor is rich now from the Mayweather fight and he might be too rich for the ufc.
Life lesson, fans should play a little more hard to get , don't give them all the adulation and money because they'll disappear after one or two fight. the McGregor generation is already ageing , the younger brothers just see a dickhead throwing a trolley through a bus .

To rich to make money? That's a new one.
The question is whether the additional money they gain is worth what they have to do to earn it. A billionaire, for example, is not going to work at McDonalds because they will have much better uses for their time, in terms of making more money or just being happier, than the additional minimum wage would add to their lives.

I suppose that they can still offer him PPV percentage points which would result in big payoffs without any crazy upfront or disclosed payoffs that would mess up their deals with the rest of the roster.

Nop
That much coke ain't cheap
Plus, he seems to pay the crazy life for his yes men lackeys like Artem and Dillon.

Conor is too rich for his own good.

Can't wait for this thread to get bumped, lol. Wait for it.

Too rich for the UFC, intradesting

No and won’t be soon because he isn’t a smart businessman like Floyd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back