Is Dana a liar or just delusional?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've never seen a guy make so many false claims in my entire life. Does he really believe the things that come out of his mouth? Is Dana just a grease ball liar or is he as delusional as MMA fans?

All of the above.

I don't think you can be good at Dana's job and be a completely honest person. I don't think anyone can hold Dana's job as long as he has and remain an honest person

Mainly column A, less so column B (although he has made some strange ass predictions in the past). He's a promoter and a scummy one at that. Promoters lie to sell what their product. So, Dana will say anything to sell fights and save face. Unfortunately..."is normal"

Dana is a promoter.

Never in the history of combat sports promotion has there been an individual who was NOT a liar at some point.

Both

CKiRvVeUcAEjTdI.jpg

Believe it or not, Dana is better than 99.9% of combat sports promoters out there. He's still a douche but compared to guys like Bob Arum and Don King, he's a saint.

Why are Bob Arum and Don King considered so bad.

He's a liar but it's part of the job to lie.

Why are Bob Arum and Don King considered so bad.

Dana pulling that shit on GSP after the Hendricks fight was bad, but Don King curb stomped a guy to death. Not a metaphorical curb stomp either. I mean, American History X style, but with Don King instead of the Nazi.

Dana pulling that shit on GSP after the Hendricks fight was bad, but Don King curb stomped a guy to death. Not a metaphorical curb stomp either. I mean, American History X style, but with Don King instead of the Nazi.

What does that have to do with being a promoter though?

He lies when its in his best interest and the ufc's best interest. So I say its calculated lying which every promotor needs to do

Such an original thread. There's better ways to fish for likes than this.

Do you realize that Dana's job is to promote the UFC?
Let that sink in.

All of the above.

I don't think you can be good at Dana's job and be a completely honest person. I don't think anyone can hold Dana's job as long as he has and remain an honest person

100%. His job is to help maximize revenues and profits for the UFC short and long term. That's it.

To whatever extent that means not being an honest person that's what he's going to do. Nothing unusual here.

Dana always tells the truth even when he lies.

All promoters do what needs to be done regardless of truth.
Dana just being Dana.

It is called being a promoter

Back