Is DDS Dead?

kpoz12

The No Life King
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Garry lost to Gianni Grippo and Canturo, Gordon lost to Vinny, and now Eddie has LEFT THE TEAM...is it over for them?

Gordon just won double gold at Pans submitting everybody, Garry is successfully transitioning to mma, Danaher is training Weidman for his rematch against Rockhold and making bank selling his DVDs.

Eddie left a while back man. People lose, it’s just part of the game. Gordon won pans. What else?

tak
Woah hey mucho take it easy
e it easy? lol people r shitting on a team because a guy loses 1 match so hows it wrong to say that 10th planets best guy lost to a 16 yearold who looks 12

i really dislike gordan due to his twitter rants on eddie ect but technique wise renzos guys are very solid thats a row of killers renzo has produced to pick any team today it would be renzos

having guys like richardo almedia,matt serra, tom deblass, faras zahabi, karl silverfox and many more all with different games i think they are def the no gi powerhouse of today they been big on it since adcc and when matt serra and renzo were competing in it and mma

No. But I'm glad about being right about the Eddie Cummings debacle with Danaher and the group.

I've been wondering who is on the DDS bench. Danaher makes a big deal about the upper level students and lower level students and who represents the Squad in competition. Garry is now occupied with MMA and is under contract with One and Eddie left so who is going to replace these two? Nicky? Jason Rau? Ethan Crelinsten? Any homegrown guys?

tak

e it easy? lol people r shitting on a team because a guy loses 1 match so hows it wrong to say that 10th planets best guy lost to a 16 yearold who looks 12

i really dislike gordan due to his twitter rants on eddie ect but technique wise renzos guys are very solid thats a row of killers renzo has produced to pick any team today it would be renzos

having guys like richardo almedia,matt serra, tom deblass, faras zahabi, karl silverfox and many more all with different games i think they are def the no gi powerhouse of today they been big on it since adcc and when matt serra and renzo were competing in it and mma
I mean it definitely happened but damn you dont gotta burry em like that lol. Vicious.

is 10th

planet dead? as a 16 yearold kid beat there best guy they ever had? lol
is 10th

planet dead? as a 16 yearold kid beat there best guy they ever had? lol
damn dude. I never said DDS was dead. 10th planet just started taking competitions seriously in last few years. They weren’t really known as a comp team. I’m not trying to shit on anyone.

I mean it definitely happened but damn you dont gotta burry em like that lol. Vicious.

you think im vicious? seems half of the forum here is extremely disrespectful insulting the dds guys for no reason at all i dislike gordan due to how he acts it seems the 10th planet guys are the biggest critics of them so if people wana shit on them ill speak the truth on what it is id rather lose 1 match and them still being top guys than again lose to a kid who just turned 16

What's tom deblass biggest win? I know he is Garry Tonnon's coach, is that all?

hes a great coach hes won pan ams im sure and he fought in bellator and i think ufc doing well at 205 when hes really a tiny 205er

I've been wondering who is on the DDS bench. Danaher makes a big deal about the upper level students and lower level students and who represents the Squad in competition. Garry is now occupied with MMA and is under contract with One and Eddie left so who is going to replace these two? Nicky? Jason Rau? Ethan Crelinsten? Any homegrown guys?

I’ve met Ryan Quinn and he rolls with those guys

Nice guy and from what I’ve heard the rest of the DDS guys are cool too, but yea Gordon Ryan’s twitter shenanigans can get annoying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back