Is Dern Vs Hill figth night, the worst card ever ?

It's about as bad as it gets. There's been similar cards before though.

Shahbazyan/Fluffy should be a decent fight and it's a pretty important fight for both of their careers. Buckley/Fialho is pretty much a guaranteed KO and should be a fun banger. Really not much else to get excited about... it's pretty barren.

Apparently pretty much every card is the worst ppv/fn card ever.

Until of course the next card which is then the worst one ever.

It’s beyond boring at this point. If there aren’t big names on a card automatically it’s garbage. Before it’s even happened. If you label something as garbage before it happens. What are the chances your actual opinion of it will change upon watching it?

I watch events from smaller orgs where I don’t even know a single fighter and still enjoy it. Ignore names if you are not invested and just watch the violence. Or skip the card, no shortage of those.

To be fair, its free and if the fights are terrible on paper I just find something else to do.
I save my bitching for ppv's.
<Goldie11>

Michael Johnson vs Carlos Diego is probably the best figth on the card, mentions to Fialho Vs Buckley too.
But even those, aren't that great.
I don't remember to saw such an horrible card before

Always hard to say worst ever, but damn, you're right, this is right up there among the worst. And I like WMMA!

I mean, even objectively, we're talking about an 8th ranked vs 14th ranked in their division headlining a card. And neither of them are former champion or even challengers, and not close to a title shot for either!

Rest of card is blah too. Seriously, this ESPN deal has not been good for match making and card placement. They load up one or two PPVs to try to get numbers, then put out crap like this. I mean, the entire UFC 290 undercard (besides the obvious 2 title fights) would be better headliners than Dern vs. Hill.

Whittaker vs. du Plessis, Jalin Turner vs. Hooker or Brady vs. Maddalena. One of those should have been the headliner instead of Dern vs. Hill.

Michael Johnson vs Carlos Diego is probably the best figth on the card, mentions to Fialho Vs Buckley too.
But even those, aren't that great.
I don't remember to saw such an horrible card before
UFN_Dublin_event_poster.jpg

We get a “IS THIS THE WORST CARD EVER?” thread...EVERY. FUCKING. WEEK.

Do you guys even like MMA?

Cause if feels like all I ever see is whining and complaining

to be fair it is shit! we want big name fights, the ufc has like 500 fighters and this is the best they can come up with, pretty pathetic lol

thinking about it, out of those 500 how many are actual PPV draws? probably not even 10

WMMA has evolved so much in the last 3-4 months, I think this card may be one of the best.

Fight nights more than often deliver the violence. If you don’t agree then you’re a casual. How are new names supposed to be made if they don’t fight.

Back