Is Edmond done?

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
GettyImages-1128438258.jpg

Last night we witnessed Edmond's former golden boy Armenian Conor Mcgregor knock out Dobson and rack up a win in the UFC.
But Armenian Conor McGregor came out without Edmond this time, which proves that he trains at a different gym now.

Without Ronda Rousey or Edmen in his arsenal, what does Edmond have left?

Edmen and Rousey are as done as Edmond. <HisEye>

GettyImages-1128438258.jpg

Last night we witnessed Edmond's former golden boy Armenian Conor Mcgregor knock out Dobson and rack up a win in the UFC.
But Armenian Conor McGregor came out without Edmond this time, which proves that he trains at a different gym now.

Without Ronda Rousey or Edmen in his arsenal, what does Edmond have left?
He left Edmond's gym almost two years ago. He is 2-1 since leaving.

Can't help butt see Honda in his face. I'm not sure about the relevance of that.

giphy.gif

When I was a kid I used to watch scary horror movies all alone almost every night.

Nothing scared me more than that music video on mtv every single time.

he left there over a yr ago, the same time he got rid of Ronda as his manager and got Abdelaziz as his manager. i remember he was training at Xtreme Couture in Vegas for a while, after that i don't know

He still has head movement, and a mural of him and Ali

edmond-tarverdyan-pre-ufc-170-video.jpg

So he's not with him anymore? I asked to no response in another thread

They parted ways 3 years ago. It was around November of 2021 that Edmen left because the 3rd loss in the row made him realize that he had to change.

I do not blame you guys for now knowing. So many UFC fighters and unlike the 2000s, there is like a billion form of media that UFC fighter fame means nothing. If this was the 2000s, you guys would know the life story of every prelim fighter.

They parted ways 3 years ago. It was around November of 2021 that Edmen left because the 3rd loss in the row made him realize that he had to change.

I do not blame you guys for now knowing. So many UFC fighters and unlike the 2000s, there is like a billion form of media that UFC fighter fame means nothing. If this was the 2000s, you guys would know the life story of every prelim fighter.
Gotcha. Appreciated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back