Is Fedor now not only the GOAT but the only one in discussion to not fail a test

Fedor nuthuggers are hilarious. They accuse GSP of something unproven as greasing, yet undeniably believe Fedor is all natty lol. A fighter who started to get steamrolled once he started to consistently fight tested on US Soil. A fighter who hasn't won a fight tested since 2009 before he won against a shot over the hill Mir.

<36>

I'm saying Fedor hasn't been subjected to random, advanced, blood and urine, Olympic style testing, ever in his career. So we have no idea if he's clean.

Before Werdum and Jon Jones switched to a real testing protocol, they never failed a test either.

This is common sense and doesn't require further comment.

What we do know is that one is a proven cheater and one is not.

You are correct and that doesn't require further comment.

Post the proof then.
Stay mad and keep sucking fedor on sherdog because that’s the only place where people consider the brawler is the goat

Of course, nobody knows who Fedor is.

But you do.

And you make threads about him everyday.

You must be a big fan <LucyBless>

I think GSP is the GOAT but I don't think it matters if you juiced in pride given it was allowed

The issue with taking PEDs is that it is cheating. If PEDs are allowed you aren't cheating and therefore imo clear

Taking PEDs is only cheating if you are taking them in an organization where PEDs are banned, and tested for
Many PEDs, like steroids, are illegal in many places. Certainly in the USA and Canada, so using them is still a form of cheating whether the organization tests or not. People shouldn't feel compelled to break the law just to keep up with cheaters.

Honestly, I'm at the point that I think all fighters are using, but OP specifically said "hasn't Failed A test"... GSP hasn't.

So hasn't fedor. I put fedor over gsp not just because his skills but because he fought at HW where any one punch can ko you.

Fedor nuthuggers are hilarious. They accuse GSP of something unproven as greasing, yet undeniably believe Fedor is all natty lol. A fighter who started to get steamrolled once he started to consistently fight tested on US Soil. A fighter who hasn't won a fight tested since 2009 before he won against a shot over the hill Mir.

<36>

Fedor was already in mid thirties and had hundred of sambo matches and mma matches before fighting in the states .....lol

fedor-emelianenko-antonio-rodrigo-nogueira-signed-8x10-photo-psadna-coa-pride4-t5887763-1600.jpg

558859799_ff46430ece_b.jpg

Fedor got KTFO by a 100 year old MW.
By the way nice touch to leave out GSP.

With Werdum failing his drug test, along with Bigfoot Silva and Hendo confirmed to be on TRT during their fights with Fedor. Is Fedor now the undisputed GOAT?

He’s beaten 6 former HW champions and had a pretty long win streak all while being clean. He also had a natural decline and has looked softer every fight as you would expect of an aging fighter.

Fedor GOAT?

Jones: failed
Anderson: failed
JDS: failed
Mighty Mouse: no one cares
Fedor is GOAT but you seriously don't need to make a thread about it.

Pride was basically handing out steroids in the locker room.

Because it was legal <seedat>

Oh so that is how it works. Didn’t fail a test but now you want to discuss level playing field versus non-level playing field. I thought he wasn’t using? Isn’t that the point that he wasn’t using?

This. Fedor has absolutely no reputation among that VAST majority of mma fans. In front of the biggest television audience of his mma career, he was finished 3 times in a row. That’s what most fans of the sport will remember - an extraordinary overhyped Russian who failed on the biggest stage. As it should be. The “hardcore” (lol) community is the only place where Fedor is even mentioned in the same sentence as GSP, Jones, Anderson, etc.
If you think Strikeforce had bigger audiences than Pride, you're sorely mistaken.

Pride was basically handing out steroids in the locker room.
It´s actually more subtle... Pride basically acknowledged that the technological gap btw testers and PED users was way too wide back then (used to be a 10 yrs gap in the 1990s).

Useless testing back then.

With Werdum failing his drug test, along with Bigfoot Silva and Hendo confirmed to be on TRT during their fights with Fedor. Is Fedor now the undisputed GOAT?

He’s beaten 6 former HW champions and had a pretty long win streak all while being clean. He also had a natural decline and has looked softer every fight as you would expect of an aging fighter.

Fedor GOAT?

Jones: failed
Anderson: failed
JDS: failed
Mighty Mouse: no one cares

GSP

Back