Media Is Frank Lester (estranged Jones coach) The Dumbest Human Being to Ever Live?

Skeptic_Zero

I immigrated from Siberia to Alaska.
@Blue
Reaction score

Timestamped. Between the out-of-the-blue use of the N word, claiming that he would "tear his ass apart" (in reference to Jones), playing up his "street fighting" cred, and by far the worst: playing the "I've shot people" card, and saying Jon Jones isn't that hard because he hasn't, this guy is an absolute parody of the worst type of meathead dumpster fire masquerading as a human being.

He actually also played the whole "I was in war, I won't even talk about what I saw" card. I know a lot of vets and they fucking cringe when people say that, and it's a near-guarantee that he didn't even shoot his weapon.

This failed welterweight actually thinks he can beat Jon Jones. Let that sink in for a moment. I don't even care that they jipped him out of 13K. He deserves it.

So let's get this going - is he the dumbest dude ever in the fight game, or is there someone else who could take the title away from him?

Jones still agreed to pay him 20k and shorted him on 13 of it.

Cringed so hard when he started taking about “all the things he’s seen at war”

Pathetic

Another cringeworthy cuck , nothing to see here, defending a country that doesn’t belong to him<45>, so pathetic

Alot of silly talk, but there's something genuine and real about Frank. I believe him.

lol defending a country thats not being attacked

Frank Lester has been a dumbass ever since he showed up in TUF.

Now we got USADA and Frank the Tank confirming Johnny Bones is clean and all natty.

Another cringeworthy cuck , nothing to see here, defending a country that doesn’t belong to him<45>, so pathetic
What do you think of him using the n word while talking to a black man?

WOW! A king sized bed AND a 70in tv! This guy must of talked to Yair's public relations staff to see exactly how to fuck up any type of career. Why is he so fucking out of breath doing a crib tour?!

What a true dumb fuck.

Timestamped. Between the out-of-the-blue use of the N word, claiming that he would "tear his ass apart" (in reference to Jones), playing up his "street fighting" cred, and by far the worst: playing the "I've shot people" card, and saying Jon Jones isn't that hard because he hasn't, this guy is an absolute parody of the worst type of meathead dumpster fire masquerading as a human being.

He actually also played the whole "I was in war, I won't even talk about what I saw" card. I know a lot of vets and they fucking cringe when people say that, and it's a near-guarantee that he didn't even shoot his weapon.

This failed welterweight actually thinks he can beat Jon Jones. Let that sink in for a moment. I don't even care that they jipped him out of 13K. He deserves it.

So let's get this going - is he the dumbest dude ever in the fight game, or is there someone else who could take the title away from him?

Remember, that is Jon's coach :D

What do you think of him using the n word while talking to a black man?

That word really comes from a word called negus( which is where the word N*ggas came from and so on) , which is Ethiopian for Kings, it’s not really an insult when you know the base of the word, and that they are calling us kings and don’t even realize it

Ne·gus
/ˈnēɡəs/
Learn to pronounce
noun
HISTORICAL
noun: Negus; plural noun: Neguses
  1. a ruler, or the supreme ruler, of Ethiopia.

I’m no fan of Jones, so seeing what a stupid fuckwad this guy is disappoints me.

Omg have you seen his bed and big tv? That's how he knows he's real.

That word really comes from a word called negus( which is where the word N*ggas came from and so on) , which is Ethiopian for Kings, it’s not really an insult when you know the base of the word, and that they are calling us kings and don’t even realize it

Ne·gus
/ˈnēɡəs/
Learn to pronounce
noun
HISTORICAL
noun: Negus; plural noun: Neguses
  1. a ruler, or the supreme ruler, of Ethiopia.

Huh. The only meaning of "negus" I'd known about was from the writing of Jane Austin, and described a type of hot alcoholic punch served at a ball. Maybe they're really calling you a drunk ass.

Talks shit about Jones but defends Jones failed drug tests.

<mma4>

Huh. The only meaning of "negus" I'd known about was from the writing of Jane Austin, and described a type of hot alcoholic punch served at a ball. Maybe they're really calling you a drunk ass.
<FookIsThatGuy>,<{gspressed}>

Back