Is game of thrones any good?

It's pretty terrible.

The red witch is pretty hot though. Kinda weird when she queefed out a demon though. And took off her necklace. But whatever, nobody is perfect.

I just started watching and am currently in season 2. And yeah, it’s really good

nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

Blatant troll thread LOL

And this dude has the gull to complain about my threads when he asks Stupid questions like this. Who the fuck doesnt like GOT would be the better question? And what is wrong with you if you dont?

Spoilers motherfucker. Also, I don’t know shit, but war dragon mother. You know, so far
Oh...lol. You're right. Sorry about that.

Dragon mom and her crappy CGI dragons and all that wears thin.

The boring medieval-England type of setting, centered on political intrigue, has been done a million times, with the same tropes. Dragons and zombies don't improve it. And Martin's sexual hangups don't really either. Too much melodramatic characterization, and really nobody is all that interesting to me. But wtf, plenty of people love it, I dunno.

Season 1 and 2 were excellent.
Season 3 and 4 were good, but the pacing was slow and dragged the story a bit.
Season 5 was just useless filler.
Season 6 was awesome.
Season 7 was quite intense, but felt disjointed because they tried to rush the story.

Last edited:
It's nose diving pretty bad at the end just like Dexter and Lost.

And this dude has the gull to complain about my threads when he asks Stupid questions like this. Who the fuck doesnt like GOT would be the better question? And what is wrong with you if you dont?
who are u ? lol

Havent gotten into this series despite being a huge film and tv series fan.

A few of the shows ive been into and completed:

Westworld
The night of
Mindhunter
Breaking bad

The other 2 HBO shows I want to watch are the wire and sopranos (I know im late)

Which of these 3 would you say are the best?
Also how would you rate each of them on a scale from 1-10?

It will ruin all other TV for you

Same with The Wire, The Sopranos

The quality of GoT and those surpasses everything in exsistance

read the books three times too

It's nose diving pretty bad at the end just like Dexter and Lost.

Dialog is not as good but nowhere near Dexter. That was the worst drop off of life. Still better than late Lost as well by a mile.

For me personally, it's the greatest show of all time.

Followed by Breaking Bad and the Sopranos.

Blatant troll thread LOL
not trolling, I want to know if its worth watching or overrated. Just because everyone raves on about tit doesn't mean its good I mean I thought Stranger things was mediocre.

just watched episode 1 of GOT and enjoyed it

not trolling, I want to know if its worth watching or overrated. Just because everyone raves on about tit doesn't mean its good I mean I thought Stranger things was mediocre.

If you know anything about me I was just pullin your chain.

Honestly it's one of the better series I have ever watched.

You watch the first season you're probably not gonna stop there

Which of these 3 would you say are the best?

Breaking Bad is the GOAT.

GoT was looking like it was going to be a strong contender, but then Season 7 happened.

It took GoT three seasons to be firing on all cylinders, so it should have taken three seasons to slowly come to a satisfying conclusion. But that was removed from being a possibility when it was announced seasons 7&8 would be a combined 13 episodes, and given the extremely poor quality of the storytelling in Season 7, I'm not getting my hopes up for the final 6 episodes.

It'll be added to the pile of shows that started great, and ended on a shit note.

I doubt it'll end as badly as Dexter, but everyone is going to be pissed reguardless.

If you accept its going to be somewhat larger than life fantasy I think you'll enjoy it although as I'm sure your aware its got a reputation for playing with the audience when it comes to unexpected outcomes/deaths.

The Wire is obviously rather more down to earth inline with something like The Night Of, Michael K. Williams in that is basically playing the same character as Omar in the Wire.

It's awful in every way imaginable. Don't waste your time.

Season 1 and 2 were excellent.
Season 3 and 4 were good, but the pacing was slow and dragged the story a bit.
Season 5 was just useless filler.
Season 6 was awesome.
Season 7 was quite intense, but felt disjointed because they tried to rush the story.

Personally I felt the 3rd and 4th series were the best with a mix of the more down to earth politics/drama and larger events, the 5th as well was very underrated for me although I do love the more depressing and atmospheric aspects of the show that were obviously played up.

Back