Is Germaine de Randamie going to be the champion again?

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know she's been off for like 3 years -she had a baby and everything- and she is almost 40 now, but she still has beat the current champ of her division and the #1 ranked (formee champ, she also has beat Holly Holm.

The only person she couldn't beat was Nunes, but as far as I remember she was piecing Nunes up on her feet and Nunes had to start wrestling her to a boring decision win. But Anyways Nunes is gonw now and De Randamie is back this saturdays, she is taking on Norma Dumont so whay do you guys think? She would the champion again?

200w.gif

I know she's been off for like 3 years -she had a baby and everything- and she is almost 40 now, but she still has beat the current champ of her division and the #1 ranked (formee champ, she also has beat Holly Holm.

The only person she couldn't beat was Nunes, but as far as I remember she was piecing Nunes up on her feet and Nunes had to start wrestling her to a boring decision win. But Anyways Nunes is gonw now and De Randamie is back this saturdays, she is taking on Norma Dumont so whay do you guys think? She would the champion again?
GDR didn't fairly beat Holm. She cheated repetedly and should have been disqualified. Then she gave up the belt to avoid Cyborg. She's a cheat and a coward.

But not much :rolleyes: I didn't like how she avoided defending the belt :mad:

Well she would absolutely destroy Pennington, but that isn’t really saying much.

Yeah she already beat Pennington, and Peña...

GDR didn't fairly beat Holm. She cheated repetedly and should have been disqualified. Then she gave up the belt to avoid Cyborg. She's a cheat and a coward.

She was still beating Holm without those cheap shots.

And yeah she definitelt did a pussy move with the Cyborg thing, but she definitely redeemed herself when she stepped up to fight Nunes when everybody was scared of Nunes since she was coming of KO'ing Cyborg brutally btw, and GDR was piecing Nunes up on the feet btw

She will always be the champion of ducking.

After rocking Holm with a hard shot to the head after the bell? Holly could barely stand after that cheap shot. Impossible to analize the fight omitting the consequences of that shot. Not to mention that it should have been a point deduction, but she didn't even get warning. And the second time she did it, she should have been disqualified.

Yeah she already beat Pennington, and Peña...

And yeah she definitelt did a pussy move with the Cyborg thing, but she definitely redeemed herself when she stepped up to fight Nunes when everybody was scared of Nunes since she was coming of KO'ing Cyborg brutally btw, and GDR was piecing Nunes up on the feet btw
She wasn't beating Holm. It was pretty even.

And no there's no way she's becoming champ again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back