Media Is Ian Machado a Weeboo but for Brazil?

Brazilaboo? Huehue-boo? Chama-boo?

what is the equivalent of Weeaboo for Brazilian culture? we gotta come up with a good name here fellas.

because its fuckin cringy. Weeaboos dont actually learn about Japanese culture, they just watch anime, eat Pocky and know a couple words like "desu ne" and "tsundere" which they slip into conversation any chance they get.
thats different than someone who actually likes Japanese culture and wants to learn about it. dont ask Weeaboos about the Rape of Nanjing.

But Garry actually lives in Brazil. Is friends and trains with Brazilian. His wife his Brazilian and he is learning Portuguese.

I don’t know what more he could do to prove “he actually likes Brazilian culture”

But Garry actually lives in Brazil. Is friends and trains with Brazilian. His wife his Brazilian and he is learning Portuguese.

I don’t know what more he could do to prove “he actually likes Brazilian culture”
you asked why a Brazilaboo would be cringe and i explained using the example of a Weeaboo.
i think Garry is extremely cringy but he is not a Brazilaboo. he's just a tryhard personality who talks too much and is not as good as he thinks he is.

Back